Irish Cream & Puppies

Dagdh’a’vaní 8th
Kala’maílaō
20:00

~Cara~

I wake up to delicious smells from the fair and when we visited Shipshewana. I’m drooling. I hear Tavi’s deep laugh rumble in his chest. I love that sound!

“I know you’re awake. You need to eat… after I clean my wet chest. You were licking me. Just what were you dreaming of Ti’kúe?” I keep my eyes closed. I’m so embarrassed! “Hmmm, I love that blush. You know, I’m a bit hungry as well.”

Before I can think, my legs are locked in his tusks, and he’s diving in. He refuses to let me go until I’ve cụm three times. He loves making me squirm and bringing noises from me. Just when I think we’re done and he’s unhooking my legs, he pulls me straight onto him.

“My terrifying abhvo.” I stroke his jaw, “Eating me alive. Now, what is your plan?” He growls and rubs his face against my hand.

“I plan to drive you to starvation, then fill you like a crepe. I want to see you dripping with cream.” He pushes into me, angling to hit my g-spot. True to his word, we make love until I’m dripping with his cream. “What?!” He shakes his head and looks around confused.

“Tavi, what’s wrong?”

“Cara, you didn’t see that?” He only uses my name when it’s something serious.

“I didn’t. What was it?”

“I… I saw another with us. He was licking my cream out of you, and I was filling him up… Oh?” His crooked grin at my ọrgasming isn’t helping with my embarrassment. “Do you want that Ti’kúe? Do you want to help please two dehin? Do you want to help me take him and make him crave us? To call out our names as we all…”

“TAVI! OH MY GOD!”
“CARA! AỲWA DÍÄLANI!”

We both cụm hard. He’s stuck again. I learned the trick to getting unstuck is to ride him and switch positions a couple of times. It works like a charm. 15 minutes later, he is carrying me to the shower. Yes, they have running water here!

“If you weren’t pregnant already, I am absolutely sure you would have been that time.” I laugh and slap his chest playfully.

“Are you practicing for when I’m healthy?” he nibbles down my neck and shoulder.

“How did you phrase it? Ab-so-freaking-lutely!” He attacks with nibbles, kisses, and tickling between washing. Still, I wonder. Did he have a vision?

We hurry to get dressed. Tavi chooses a long sleeve button-up and another pair of snug slacks. His muscles ripple in the snug spots. I’m too sore to act on the delicious thoughts running through my mind. How and why am I like this?

I quickly grab a dress, not paying attention, and a pair of ballet flats with arch support. I pull my hair into a right side braid, leaving curled tendrils to frame my face. I do my makeup like it was done yesterday and put the jewelry on that Tira gave me.

“You’re missing these.” Tavi hands me bracelets from my bag for my left arm and slips a simple charm bracelet on my right. It has a stunning heart-shaped gem that swirls with both our blues. “We’ll fill this through the years.”

“Would it be okay if I put one of Faemála’s charms on it?”

“Absolutely. If you like, I will wear one on mine as well.” He holds his wrist up to show a similar bracelet. I dig out the charms and slip them on our bracelets. They change from wooden to isilmëmírë stone. He kisses my forehead before picking me up.

“I can walk, you know?” He grins.

“As long as you are pregnant and injured, I have the right to carry you.” I giggle as he kisses my cheek.