Meeting, Murder, Merriment

Unhetáse 13th
ElogíAnatí

Tavirian

Things settled down quickly, and we were able to continue greeting. The vaní were awed over, and few people had anything bad to say about Soria. The last of tribes arrived half past the 21st hour. The last of the reveníre living outside of tribes arrived shortly past 1 in the morning. Some even brought friends from other races.

Most of the lone reveníre and visitors happened to be tu'sí, yátu, and all manner of powerful people. As soon as they heard about Dây Teĵas and their people, they set their things down and jumped to help. Unfortunately, none could help Kali. They ensured us they would contact as many people from other races as they could and take copies of the lost's files to their people.

Twenty of the Dây Teĵas found their other halves that day. Only one of the lost was rejected. She had 12 tékeredi and he didn't want to deal with them. He told her to leave them, so she left him. She may not have had a choice in creating them, but she would never abandon them. What followed surprised us all.

Several hours passed. She was one of the few healthy enough to walk around and decided to take a walk on the beach. Watching the waves crash on the shore under the light of the anatí, silent tears pouring down her face, she wished out loud for a love that was true and accepting of her past. A past that included her tékeredi and the horrors they had experienced.

One of the men living in Hayati Village after being rejected on the first day was also walking on the beach, wishing for a true love with a kind heart... and a hot aṣs. Hey, at least he knows what he wants. Rarely has anyone ever been given a second hayati. Yet, these two were granted each other as the anatí hit its peak.

No one knows why it happened. Maybe it was really an ElogíAnatí. It was suggested they travel the Ak'hajj for answers. I was thinking about taking them, but I leave too soon. With 12 tékeredi and having to set up their home, there isn't enough time to make arrangements. I hope one day they get answers. Maybe the rejected are meant to find new love with each other.

Not all bonds are hayati. Some are a Baijika bond. baijikíí are meant as best friends, a work partner, neteru, and other strong bonds. The Ash'A Jheili family has those with our family. Sometimes, the two bonds are so close that they are confused. Most hayati accept the baijikíí as additional hayati or another form of family often. A few baijikíí found their bond while helping in the healing tents. I hold great hope for the rest of the weekend. At least, for people finding bonds.

This morning started the alliance and law talks. The Dây Teĵas Tribe incident lit a fire leading to fuel for an explosion. Most of the tribes recognize the wrongdoing. Some are actually trying to defend their slavery based on the slaves being criminals or from another race. They don't seem to care that the most common "crimes" were accepting their hayati, not saying yes to sexual advances of the higher ranking, defending themselves or another from rạpe, and protecting their tékeredi.

It was revealed that Induna Eír was murdered and witnesses are coming forward. Real evidence that the false Mukhya poisoned her was given. All that needs to be done is wait for the investigation team to bring her body back. If her toes, fingers, and lips are arjun, he can't escape the truth. Only two of the Induna tried to support him after. Being his éja'sikázíí, as their husband's pointed out, they have lost credibility.

Finally, the morning session is over, and we can break for a few hours. My only wish is to take a nap. Something I rarely do. Unfortunately, some people never quit.

"Inkosi, Inkosi, a moment. We need to speak with you." The Gudalá are relentless. Miwt and Janaka stand with me.

"I swear on my love for you, I had nothing to do with this." He whispers.