Into Gurík Kímare

Mik’Oriella 14th
Taníyn’Nëlalaō
07:00

Cara

I’m so tired, my eyes are barely staying open. Horrible pain woke me up early this morning. My cries woke everyone else up. It feels like my body is on fire! I passed out while Kaenaék and Ana were inspecting me. It hurts. Why does it hurt like this again?

“Cara? Cara, can you hear me?” I look around to see Ana kneeling on my left and Tavi on my right. There’s a canvas over us like a lean-to. “It’s okay. There’s a sound barrier in place.” She wipes my eyes. I don’t even realize I’m crying.

“Wha… What ha...ppened?” I croak out. “Thirs…ty.” Tavi quickly lifts a flask of pure isilmëmírë water to my lips. It helps a little.

“Take this Ti’kúe.” He slips a few pills into my mouth and before helping me with more water.

“We don’t know what happened. You woke up screaming, covered in bruising again. You passed out. We’re trying to get an extra bath ready. I… I don’t know what is causing this. I’m so sorry sáry.” Ana’s sobs are heartbreaking. I reach over and squeeze her hand.

“Not your fault. Promise. I’ll be… okay.” I smile through the extreme pain. “I need… Tavi, please.” She nods and wipes her face.

“I’ll go check on your bath.” She kisses my head gently. “I love you.”

“Love you too.” She stands and tries to steady herself before leaving.

“Tavi?” I reach out for him and tug with what little strength I have for him to come closer. “Need you.”

“Cara,” He looks pained and conflicted, “I’ll hurt you.” He’s been crying. I can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice.

“No. Come. Need you. Now.” I tug again. It’s been days since he could kiss me and hasn’t been able to carry me since we entered the cave. He finally lays beside me carefully, stroking my arm. I wiggle over to cuddle against him. “I’m cold.”

He gently lifts me to lay on his chest. The heat from his body is amazing. The pain starts easing up. I wiggle upwards and gently tug on his tusk. I want my kiss. The rumble from his chest makes me giggle. I know what it does to him and know he can’t resist giving me at least a kiss. Every part of me is craving him.

The sweet, gentle kiss we begin deepens quickly. His need for me is just as strong. I can feel it as his zepa hits me. I moan with need and rub down on him. His hands pull my cloak up as he grasps my cheeks.

“Cara, we can’t. You’re hurt.” He groans in painful frustration. It doesn’t take much for me to sit up and expose him. He groans at the feel of my hand stroking him. “Cara.” He growls out a warning. I squeeze and pull a little. I use his precum to stroke him more and try wiggling closer. I’m still in his hold. He isn’t letting go. Instead, he rubs me up and down on him, teasing us both.
“Mmm, wet. Soft.” He moves his hands to touch me. I use the chance to the fullest. I cry out as I push him into me without hesitation. “Oh Helííme! Cara!” I cụm on him and tighten around him. “Mmm Ti’kúe, tight. My turn.”

He gently rolls us over and places cushions under my hips. I’m still ọrgasming as he pumps in and out of me slowly. It’s becoming more intense. He grabs my hips and moves faster. Deeper. He flicks my nub. I clamp down on him and feel him swell, locking us together before feeling his warm rush inside me. I cụm harder. I snuggle into him while we’re locked together and feel blissful sleep start to consume me.

“What the Helííme?! Tavirian, you’re an idiot!” I wake up to Ana yelling at him from outside of the lean-to and giggle.

“She’s blaming you.” I poke his nose and giggle more.