Slavery No More

Kaliceo

This is the best I've felt since Mãm Eír was killed. I know she was murdered by that brute. Enough of that, back to that beautiful dream before I'm ripped from sleep again. I wish my little ones could cuddle safely with me. The last time they did, Nakaí was found and killed. Afl is 5, and Mahat and Láogai are 2, so they are treated well. I have to keep Estrella safe, though.

Two of our fellow slaves, thought to be dead, are lactating. They almost were when we found them thrown onto a heap. They are being kept hidden with four vaní. Three of them have no families that we know of. We were lucky to find a tunnel with rooms branching off of it. We found it leads to a cupboard in the kitchens.

We've hidden the scraps pail in it. They've been sneaking food away. We are all eating better, to a point. Most of it goes to those pregnant, lactating, or in hiding. It's barely enough, but we're surviving now. I gave up my share while being fed by others. Some day, we'll find a tunnel out and escape. Maybe someone will help us if we can.

How are this reed mat and grass blanket so comfortable today? I rub my hand on the warm skin of my...

"What?!" I squeak, pushing myself up to see what I'm laying on. Smooth blue skin, like Epöna Cúan. I stroke the silken smooth skin. It's hard but comfortable. My right hand touches stones and fur. I look over and realize it's reveníre markings around soft arjun'aku fur. I squeak and try to get away. Is it one of them? Why do I feel so comfortable? Strong arms gently caress my back, and for some reason, I calm down.

"Shhh, Miti. You're safe now." I freeze. That voice. It was just a dream, wasn't it? I look up into the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They look like the Solíddha Tívara, near the thermal land spouts. The liquid hot new material swirling with the blue of the tívara. They are slightly râs shaped.

He doesn't have the reveníre brow. I stroke it gently. His eyes close, and he hums in pleasure. His nose is sweet. Not as wide as normal and sticks out two fingers wide. His tusks are strangely attractive. They stick out and curve towards his very râs shaped ears. I pet them and feel him grow under me. He moans in a way I've rarely heard.

"Miti, Kali, you're not ready for that." His eyes are on fire now, and he gently squeezes my bottom. His one hand nearly covers it entirely. I feel strange. My heart beats faster. He slides his large finger across my wet lower lips and nub. I can't believe this is happening.

I reach down and stroke him. I normally hate being touched, but this is... new. I want more. Something is burning and tight. What is this? I'm gasping for air and pushing against his hand now. Something is happening. I go to grab something, and his tusk is the first thing I can reach.

We both cry out when the fire inside me explodes. What is this? We're both panting and sticky in our nether regions. I open my eyes when he cups my face and pulls me up to his. His tusks are glowing with pretty runes that match my eyes.

"My hayati. My life." He kisses me, and I melt into him. I've never enjoyed being kissed either. This is amazing, though. I don't want it to stop. We part, gasping for air and smiling.

His tusks are still glowing. He rubs them against my face, neck, chest, and upper arms. It stings slightly, but it's warm like the sun at the same time. My hand over his heart has the same heat, and I feel something I can't identify, but it's perfect. I love it. He starts laughing.

"What?" I giggle. It's been a long time since I've openly shown emotion.

"Mmm, do you realize what we just did?" he traces patterns by my eyes where his tusks touched, down to my upper arms. It feels wonderful.