Turn of Events

Unhetáse 9th
Sól'elogía

My hayati, janaka to my tékeredi, and the biggest pain in my aṣs lately! He is about to learn what happens when he tries to cross me and collude with those decrepit old coprolites. How dare they! Lying to their Ren'kazí. Oh, I have plans for them! After Tavi and Ana leave, I will have my fun.

First, I must keep my resting Ren'kazí face on and act with grace until everything is set. I look back at my hayati and smile gently as we walk to our rooms. Good. He flinches and looks even more nervous than when I caught him badmouthing me just now. He thinks he is big and bad because he is pure reveníre. He forgets, this kitten has claws.

I love these halls. The colors are vibrant and ever changing. There are areas of nearly pure glistening green from where the patra'l have compressed, picturesque sections that make me feel like I'm in an aTaval, and the areas without plant material make me feel like I'm walking in the clouds. Jananl had some branches carved out for Janaka and me to climb and play on. Not many know the females of our family have retractable claws. We keep them out enough to look like normal nails.

"At ease. Give us space, please. We need our... private time." I smile mischievously at our neteru. They snicker and bow before leaving quickly. They will guard access routes to our quarters on the 4th floor. Our neteru are comprised mostly of our close family and friends. For this reason, we have a relaxed relationship. Around others, though, we are all business.

Ámathos closes the door behind us, anticipating our "private time." I begin teasing him by stripping my dress slowly. There isn't much to it, really. It covers the intimate parts, but it is really not much more than sashes and gal'aikkav. The heat makes wearing more than that a terrible decision. People have passed into the Ru'ak Gi from wearing "covering" clothing.

As Ren'kazí, my sashes are the finest, lightest weight, yet strongest of materials. They seem as if they should be seen through easily, but that only happens when they are very wet. Our royal color is sarit, the brightest of blue-greens. It matches the shores of our kingdom. I often wear white and the bright pink of the helia flower with a sarit sash or gal'aikkav. Ámathos watches as I slowly slip each piece off my body and caress myself.

-Step 1 of my torture, his punishment: Sow seeds of fear and dread into my hayati.

-Step 2: Tease him until bordering on a frenzy.

I step up to him and begin to undress him. I caress every ripple of muscle, trace every scale patch. Like tusks and ears, scales are an erogenous zone. I release his wrap, and his hard zepa springs forward. It's ribbed for my pleasure.

Sigh. Focus. Torture and punishment, not pleasure. No matter if it is throbbing, a full bèlti long and four tíka wide. Mmm, so much meat. I "accidentally" stroke him as I turn away. This is so hard to do!

Swaying my hips, I saunter to our bed. I make sure to crawl across our bed in the way he likes and display myself as best I can. His zepa twitches in anticipation. I pat the bed, inviting him to lay down. He loves the games we play and when I ride him to the brink. Quickly climbing into the bed, he pulls me to straddle him. I can't help the yelp and giggle that pops out. It is time.

-Step 3: Tie him up.

Silly hayati gets excited with my breasts in his face and seeing me untuck the ties. I ensure they are secure.

-Step 4: Endogenous zone teasing.

I caress, kiss, and lick every spot over the next hour. He is close to the immense release I love so much.

-Step 5: Make him beg.

I get off him silently and take to my bath, leaving him to suffer as I please myself.