Imagine #1 for this book

You and Matt bump into one of his old hookups while on a date

"Matt what are you doing?" You asked, watching your boyfriend slowly sink down in his chair, hiding his face behind the menu. "Who are you hiding from?"

"Don't turn-"

"Hey, Matt!"

"-around" Matt finished as he looked up at the girl, standing by the table. "Hey, Ashley.."

Ashley smiled at him, putting her hand on his shoulder and asked how he was. He told her he was fine and looked at you, to study your reaction. You were confused at first, but when you recognised the girl, you squinted your eyes at Matt. Matt didn't think that was a very good sign.

Ashley finally noticed you and she realised what was going on.

"Are you two-"

"On a date! Yes! This is my girlfriend, Y/N" Matt said quickly and you thought it was the quickest he'd ever spoke. You raised an eyebrow at him, amused by his enthusiasm, while Matt hoped he saved his own ass.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Ashley!" The girl turned to you with a smile, which faded when she recognised who you were. "Wait, have we met?"

"Well..."

"Yeah, you're his roommate!" Ashley dropped her jaw in surprise, but she looked really happy for you. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks" you replied, looking at Matt instead. He didn't know why he was sweating when it was freezing in here

"I have to go. My boyfriends waiting, but it's good to see you both again!"

"Bye!" Matt waved at her as she walked away to the exit. When he turned around, you were staring at him, raising one eyebrow and crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"She looked happy being in a relationship. I love to see people in love" Matt commented, letting out a nervous laugh, hoping you could let it go, but your expression didn't change.

"She was nice"

That's a good start.

"I know, right?"

"But I couldn't concentrate on talking to her because I've seen her naked"

"Well-" Matt opened his mouth to defend himself, but he couldn't come up with a good enough response.

"But...I didn't...we.."

The look on his face made it impossible for you to stay serious. You let out a laugh, reaching across the table to pat his cheek. "I scared you, didn't I?"

"Don't do that! It's not funny!" Matt groaned, brushing your hand away when you started laughing.

"You were scared, babe" you laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you for something you did in the past, or someone"

"Y/N!"

"Okay, but you're with me now and I know you love me, so it's okay" you told him, leaning across the table to give him a kiss.

"That's my girl!"

You pulled away and sat down, smiling at the menu in front of you.

"As long as those girls don't try to make a move on you" you shrugged. "They're safe from me"

Matt laughed, staring at his girl. He just loves you so much, you had no idea.