Imagine #10

Y/N and Beck go shopping and talk about Matt

"I was surprised you took me with you instead of Matt, I know nothing about fashion" you admitted, making Beck laugh.

"Don't put yourself down. Your style improved significantly since I first met you"

"Uh...thanks?"

"You're welcome!" Beck smiled at you and continued looking through the clothes rack to find the perfect shirt. "And did you really think I'd tell Matt about the guy I like? I love him, but he's not good at relationship advice"

You couldn't help but laugh because that was pretty true. Matt may be perfect to you, but he sucked in this area of things.

Leaning against the wall, you watched Beck take a shirt off the hanger and put it back when he read the price tag. The look on his face made you laugh.

"You remind me of Matt when I take him shopping. He makes the same face when he looks at price tags" you smiled; making Beck smile too.

"You too are like a married couple. Have you talked about getting married?"

"We have...but it's nothing official" you said, tucking your hair behind your ear and wondering why you were blushing at the topic of marriage.

"Matt is obsessed with you. I'm sure he has a ring hidden somewhere" Beck joked, making you laugh. "I'm a bit jealous. When we first met, I was engaged and you two were just roommates. I'm afraid my Mom will be my plus on to your wedding"

You hugged Beck's arm and you rested your head against his shoulder. "Don't say that! You have a date tonight and I'm sure it'll turn out great. He could be the one, who knows?"

"I hope so. Good men are hard to find these days" Beck sighed, letting out a small laugh. "You probably took the last one!"

Now that you think about it, you felt extra lucky to have found Matt.