Imagine #9

Matt telling Nick and Chris about you for the first time

"Chris, I gotta go"

"We've only been talking for twenty minutes" Chris furrowed his eyebrows at his brother. "I want to finish my story"

"I already know about your terrible neighbour, you complain about him everyday" Matt rolled his eyes, checking the time on his watch. "Y/N will be home soon. I promised to take her to the dentist"

"Y/N?"

Chris looked confused for a second, which reminded Matt that he never told his family about his roommate. They know it was a girl, they just don't know who she is.

The last time Nick or Chris asked about you, he told them you were a stranger and he hated you. It's been a long time since 'the last time' and now you were more than a stranger to him.

"That's the first time you said her name" Chris laughed, causing Matt to blush. "Why are you taking annoying girl you hate to the dentist, huh?"

"Hey, don't call her that!"

"Matt, you called her that!" Chris burst out laughing, and Matt wanted the ground to swallow him up.

"I have to go now!"

"Wait!" Chris held up a finger before looking away from the screen. "Nick! Matt's got a crush on his roommate!"

"Chris!"

Nick appeared in the video chat as soon as he heard the news. "Really?"

"No, he's kidding" Matt denied

"Tell us about her"

"Nick!"

"If you don't, we'll go over there and-"

"Okay, okay!" Matt held up his hands in defeat. "Her name is Y/N...and..."

She has a great smile, her hair smells amazing, her hands are soft, she reads a lot and she's a great cook and I can't explain why, but I love being around her.

"She's really nice"

"You told us she was annoying" Chris said and Matt squinted his eyes at him.

"That was...a long time ago. I barely knew her then"

"Can we see her?" Nick asked, looking excited about his brothers 'friendship' with his roommate. Matt shook his head, not ready to reveal too much to his brothers.

"Maybe next time"

"When's next time?"

Matt opened his mouth to answer Chris's question, but then he heard the front door being open. You were home.

"I have to go!" He quickly said to his brothers, who yell at him not to hang up yet, but he ignored them and ended the call just in time for you to walk into the living room.

"Hey!"

"Hi?" you looked at him, confused. "Are you okay? You look worried"

"Yeah, I'm good" he sighed, smiling at you. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me grab my jacket" you smiled back at him. His eyes followed you until you disappeared behind her bedroom door. He thinks you look adorable today, but as usual, he'll keep that thought to himself.