Chapter 4

OMG! Thank you all so much for your comments. Every time I saw them and read them it just made me write more. ❤️

4 year time jump. We get the first Visenya POV, she makes a new friend. Rhaenyra is having a few problems with a neighbor kingdom and wonders how to handle it. I hope you guys like it. 🥰  As always, Valyrian will be in italics. P.S. Ave is the Dothraki word for father

                                                       Rhaenyra Targaryen (21 years old

                                                       Rhaenyra Targaryen (21 years old.)

4 years later.

Visenya ran down one of the halls, happy that she had been able to get away from her maid without the woman noticing it. Her mother was meeting with some of the Meereen high lords and had left one of her maids in charge of Visenya. She was supposed to be sleeping, it was already very late and her mother did not like it when she ran around without an adult. Visenya did not like going to sleep without her mother and lately, she had been having strange dreams. Something was calling her, something that wanted her to be close. Whatever it was felt familiar like it was part of her. Lately, her dreams had been getting stronger, that feeling inside her chest pulling harder. It felt angry, sad, and a bit lonely. She had been feeling it even stronger that night, whatever was calling her was closer.

Visenya came to a stop, pressing her back against one of the walls and looking carefully around the corner. Some of the Dothraki patrolled the area around the palace, and they would return her to her mother if they found her walking around on her own. She could not afford to be sent back until she found out what was calling her. She ran her hands over her white nightgown and looked around once more before running down the hall and moving down the path that led to the beach. She had walked down this path with her mother several times and knew it very well. It only took her a few minutes to get to the beach, even in the night she could see the water. The moon and stars were reflected on it, but that was not what held her interest. It was the dark shadow close to the waves, she could feel that call again, the tugging in her chest that made her walk towards it until she was only a few feet away.

Visenya looked at the large dragon in front of her, she had never seen it before. She was familiar with her muña's dragon and her ave Laenor's dragon. Her muña had told her multiple times that she was not allowed to approach the dragons on her own, she had to be with Laenor or her mother. But this felt different, she felt connected to this dragon somehow, she could feel what he was feeling. The feeling was the same as she had in her dreams.

The massive dragon lifted his head, tilting it a bit to the side, Visenya copied the movement not looking away from him. She could feel his anger and also his loneliness, he did not have anyone, not even a rider. The dragon opened his mouth, letting a loud roar, making Visenya's silver-gold curls fly back.