Chapter 60

We have a 7 year time jump. First part will be a bit of family time and we get to meet Visenya and Aemond's and Rhaenyra and Daemon's other children. Second part we start with the intrigue. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                               Visenya  Targaryen (25 years old

                                                               Visenya Targaryen (25 years old.)

                                                              Aemond Targaryen (31 years old

                                                              Aemond Targaryen (31 years old.)

7 years later.

Visenya pulled the covers higher over Aenys's body and kissed his head, watching as he slept. Aenys's twin Gaelon slept on the bed beside him, his silver curls the only thing visible beneath the blankets. It had been a fight to get the one name day old children to sleep, they wanted to play. She made sure not to make too much noise as she walked out of the chambers and closed the door behind her. She walked down the hall and came to a stop in front of her brother's chambers, rolling her eyes as she heard voices coming from inside. She could hear Aegon's voice as he was telling some story. The door was partially open and she walked inside none of the four children present heard or saw her.

"Visenya was not happy that her husband would not take his protection seriously." Aegon's voice was dramatic as Aysse, Daelyx, and Aemma listened intently to the story. All three girls were sitting on the bed while Aegon stood up in front of them, gesturing with his hands as he told the story. "Aegon argued that his guards were sufficient for his protection, that was when Visenya drew Dark Sister and cut Aegon's cheeks before his guards could react and told him that his guards had become slow and lazy. And that..."

"Are you four not supposed to be sleeping?" All four children turned to look at her. Aemma and Daelyx looked guilty, while Aegon and Aysse smiled at her. "I told you all to go to bed two hours ago."

"But mama." Daelyx gave her a pleading look, the four name day old had no qualms about using her big eyes to get what she wanted. "We want to know how the story ends."