Chapter 62

Visenya and Daemon find out who took the children. Aysse and Aegon are in trouble, but get a bit of help. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

The monster inside of her had been let loose and she had no plans to put it back in its cage. She wanted blood and suffering to make up for the fear she was feeling inside. Her daughter and brother had been taken and there had been blood. She did not know how badly they were hurt or if one of them had been killed. She could not focus on that, the only thing she knew was that she needed to find them. It had been hours since the children had been taken and she could not think of anything else, but finding them.

Visenya walked out of the cave and found three unsullied, two Dothraki warriors, and her father standing on the beach. There was a man, wearing a robe similar to the ones the maesters wore, kneeling on the ground. She approached the men and her father gave her an annoyed look.

"He was found walking around the city, pretending to be a maester, except for the fact that he does not know how to read or write and knows nothing about healing people." Her father shook his head. "He also does not have the hands of any maester I have ever seen and I can tell by the clothes under the robe that he is low born. He is a hired killer, but he refuses to talk."

"Great, I love helping people remember things." Visenya smiled as she approached the man and nodded to one of the unsullied to lay a few tools on the sand near her. Visenya picked up the hammer. "I know you think you will not tell me anything, that you can withstand as much pain as you need to before I get tired and kill you. But I can promise you will tell me what I want to know."

"There is nothing you can do." The man glared at her, making her smile widen.

"Let us see." Visenya nodded her head at two of the unsullied. One of the soldiers placed a wooden platform next to the man and the other one took the man's right hand and placed it on top of the platform, holding it by his wrist. The man barely had time to move his head before Visenya brought down the hammer in the center of the hand. The man's scream was soothing to her ears and made the monster inside her purr in pleasure. "Now, you have two hands, two feet, then there are your knees and elbows, ribs, and all other bones that I can break without killing you, but will cause immeasurable pain."

The man groaned, but did not say anything, she shrugged and brought down the hammer, this time a bit more to the right. She did not stop this time, just kept hammering until his hand was a pulp. The man continued screaming and Visenya rested her hand on her knee and the unsullied let go of the man's hand.

"I am hoping that was not your sword hand, because you can be sure you will never be able to do anything else with it." Visenya's voice was amused. "Now do you want to tell me who took my daughter and brother or should I start with your other hand?"

The man just moaned, tears and sweat ran down his face as he sobbed. When he did not say anything the unsullied moved the platform to the other side, took the man's left hand, and placed it on top of it. Visenya lifted the hammer.

"No, wait!" She raised her head and lifted an eyebrow, but did not lower the hammer. "Please, I will tell you what you want to know."

"Good." Visenya lowered the hammer but kept it in her hands. She gave the man a gentle smile. "Tell me who took my daughter and my brother."

"A man from the red cloaks paid us." Visenya's eyes widened, she believed it had been Horbert Hightower, but to find out it was a Lannister confused her a little. "They said we were supposed to take two of the children, they preferred if it was two of the youngest ones. We were attempting to get into the castle when the prince and princess almost discovered us. We had no choice but to take them, one of the men restrained the girl while the other hit the boy on the head. The girl started to struggle and almost managed to get loose, so the man restraining her hit her over the head also."