Chapter 36

First part of the chapter is pretty much smut. 😳. Drama starts on the second part. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

2 weeks later.

Visenya woke up before Aemond, for once. The man would fuck her several times at night, not allowing her to sleep and then he would be up before the sun was out. Last time he attempted to wake her so early she had threatened to push him off the balcony. While she loved her husband, she did not enjoy waking up early. Which is why she was surprised to have woken up before he did. She moved slowly, being careful not to wake him as she pulled the bedsheet down, running her hand softly down his belly.

She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and slid it up slowly, licking her lips as he harden under her touch. She kept moving her hand up and down, fascinated at the changes in his body when he was aroused. She ran her hand over the pearlescent liquid leaking out the tip of his cock, watching fascinated when he grunted and his eyes opened slowly. His eyes traveled down her body, pausing on her breasts before moving until he was looking at her hand playing with him.

"Visenya," His voice was groggy with sleep and arousal, his pupils dilating as he watched her. "Squeeze me harder, pretty girl."

Her hand tightened around his cock as she stroke him a little faster. Aemond spread his legs a little wider, his mouth parting as his breathing sped up. She could feel her wetness running down her thighs and her nipples were so hard they hurt. Visenya settled between his legs, straddling his leg until her core was pressed against his shin. Her tongue snuck out, licking his cock from root to tip. Aemond's hands went to the back of her head, wrapping her hair on his fingers. She opened her mouth and slid it down his cock, making sure to lick him along the way.

"FUCK!" His fingers tightened in her hair as he pushed her face down until the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. She moaned, rubbing herself against his leg. "Such a pretty girl, so fucking good." His words excited her more, making her work harder to pleasure him. "Suck my cock, princess. I want to see my seed dripping down your pretty lips."

She did not know if she should find those words as arousing as she did, but she wanted the same thing. He was at her mercy, just the way she wanted him. She bobbed her head up and down, obscene noises leaving her mouth as she rubbed her cunt faster against him. Visenya pulled back, letting his cock pop free, her smile sinful, before she started licking the tip.

His moans made her feel powerful, she enjoyed the way he was panting. She teased him for a few more minutes before taking his cock inside her mouth and sucking hard, her nails digging into his thigh as she moved her hips faster needing to come. That was enough to send her husband over the edge, his cock jerking as his seed hit the back of her throat. His release triggered hers and she moaned around his cock as she rubbed against him. She swallowed his seed, sucking him clean as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"You might kill me one day, but I do not care." She chuckled, letting go of his cock and kissing her way up his body. "That was amazing."

"I am glad you enjoyed it."

"Should we spend all day in bed?" Aemond turned her, his mouth latching on her nipple, sucking like a babe would. "If we stay here I could worship your body to my heart's content."

"That might be one of your best ideas." She moaned, holding his head against her chest. "Maybe we co..." There was a knock on the door, interrupting her thoughts and what Aemond was doing. She was going to kill someone. Visenya pulled the bedsheet to her chest, making sure she was covered before looking at the door. "Enter."