Chapter 41

Rhaenyra and Daemon get discovered by someone. Visenya and Viserys talk, he is still a delusional idiot. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Rhaenyra smiled against Daemon's mouth as he thrusted into her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as their bodies moved together. When he had first offered to let her use him for her pleasure she believed he was playing, but since they started this relationship he had not pushed for more. He was happy to spend his nights with her and the days with their daughter, helping Visenya train the guards and knights. Daemon and Visenya's relationship was a bit more complicated, their daughter still refused to call him father and had not forgiven him. But they had a better relationship since both started to torture Laena and Corlys. She still had not been able to have them stop whatever they were doing.

Rhaenyra still had doubts about Daemon, there were times when she felt like she could not trust him. In the end, she had to make a choice and take every single of his actions into account. While it was true that Daemon had made several mistakes, it was also true that he had spent every single second since she returned attempting to make up for it. He had apologized over a hundred times, and would still apologize from time to time. She knew that he would die to protect her. There was also the fact that no matter what she said she still wanted him, wanted to be with him. The only thing stopping her was her daughter, she did not want to lose her daughter's trust.

She was able to flip them over, biting his bottom lip as she straddled him. Her hips rolled and she whimpered against his mouth. Her breath came harder and faster as she slid her cunt over his cock, riding him until all logic left her and all she cared about was her release. Daemon's hands moved to her breasts, playing with her nipples as she bounced on his cock. Their moans were loud in the room and everything blurred as the pressure inside of her grew larger and larger. Then her entire body shattered and Rhaenyra sank her teeth into his shoulder to stop herself from screaming. Daemon made a strangled sound as he filled her with his seed.

Daemon fell back on the bed, taking her with him and they kissed lazily. She enjoyed the moments after they were together almost as she enjoyed fucking him. Even when they were not speaking she felt at peace, her body completely sated.

"Viserys came to see me today." She made a hmm sound, her body too relaxed for her to attempt to move. "He wants to speak to you."

"It is ironic, is it not?" She lifted her head, resting her chin on Daemon's chest so she could look at him. "How many times did he order you to stay away from me? Even when I was a child, he did not want you to influence me. And now he is the one asking you to speak to me."

"Viserys still believes he did not do anything wrong." Daemon's fingers followed the path of her spine. "He refuses to acknowledge his mistakes or even apologize for what he did. He believes it is my fault that you do not want to see him or speak to him."

"Your fault?" Rhaenyra raised her head. "How is it your fault? My father disinherited and exiled me. He lied to both of us to keep us apart for years and never even bothered to send a raven and ask after my health or his granddaughter's. Everything that has happened to him is his own doing, he should not blame anyone but himself."

"He also asked about Otto."

"What about Otto?"

"He wants to know when Otto would be allowed to return to the city." Rhaenyra's eyes flashed at the comment. The fact that her father was still asking about Otto, after all the things the man had done made her furious. Daemon shook his head. "I made it clear that Otto would not be welcomed."

"He is not welcomed, he will never be welcomed." Besides the fact that he was dead and would not be able to return even if she lifted the exile. "I do not want to see that man ever again."