Chapter 68

Well my friends, this is the end. I am so thankful for all of you who have read and enjoyed this story. I did not want to drag it on and thought this was the best way to end it. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Many months later.

Things had settled down since the Hightowers, most of the maesters, the faith, the Lannisters, and Borros Baratheon had been killed. Her mother had called every lord paramount and had them travel to Kings Landings and reaffirm their oath of loyalty to them. The lords had been told about the new changes and what would happen if anyone was caught working against their family. Any form of treason would be punished with execution. No one had batted an eye when her mother had informed them all that Aenys would become lord of Westerlands and would be occupying Casterly Rock when he came of age.

"What do you think will happen if I were to murder your father?" Aemond asked with an annoyed expression.

"I am sure my mother will not be happy about it." Visenya was amused, her father and Aemond's rivalry had become even worse after her husband found out that her father was the one putting ideas on their daughter's head so she could annoy Aemond. "I am also sure our children will not be happy about it."

"They will be fine after a few moons." Aemond shrugged. "I think I can convince Rhaenyra that this would be a good thing."

"You and my father need to stop this stupid competition." She was sure they would kill each other soon if they continued behaving like this. "Do not worry about him, you will have other things to worry about in a few moons."

"What do you mean?" Aemond got out of the bed and moved closer to her. "Did you hear about anyone planning something else against us?"

"No." She kissed his lips before wrapping her arms around his neck. "It is something else."

"Something else?" Aemond frowned and tilted his head to the side. "What do you mean?"

"You cannot even guess?" It was funny that with how smart her husband was, there were some things he could not seem to get. Visenya took one of his hands and placed it on her belly. "I am with child."

Aemond's body froze and he just stared at her. He looked completely shocked as they just stood there not saying anything.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," She answered with a small smile. "I saw the healer and the midwife." He still did not say anything and Visenya let out a sigh. "Are you not happy about it?"

"Yes, of course, I am happy." He gave her a smile and shook his head. "I love you and our children."

"Are you sure?" She asked with a frown.

"Of course." He hugged her to him and kissed the top of her head. "Can you please not have another girl? And if you do can you make sure she is nothing like Aria? I swear to all the gods she is going to kill me one day."

"That is because you keep calling her a demon." Visenya snorted out a laugh. "She is a little girl."

"A little girl who enjoys giving me heart attacks." Visenya let out a laugh while Aemond just looked exasperated. "But I love her."

Their children were happy and well cared for, they knew how much their parents loved them. Her children had everything Visenya had always wanted when she was a small child and she would make sure they had a good life for as long as she lived.  

                                                             Visenya Targaryen (26 years old

                                                             Visenya Targaryen (26 years old.)

                                                              Aemond Targaryen (32 years old

                                                              Aemond Targaryen (32 years old.)

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rhaenyra and Daemon Targaryen reigned together for over thirty years. After their death, Visenya and Aemond took the throne. Just like her mother before her, Visenya named Aemon king of Westeros and New Valyria.

Aysse married her uncle Aegon when she turned six and ten, even after her father's protests. While Aemond was not happy his little girl was marrying her uncle, he could see how much they loved each other. Aegon worshipped Aysse and they had fourteen children together.

Rhaenyra and Daemon's daughter Aemma wed Cregan Stark's second son Jonnel Stark, making him the first Stark to wed someone not from the North. They had seven children together, who became lords and ladies across the realm.

Daelyx Targaryen wed Harwin Strong's son and became Lady of Harrenhal. They had a happy marriage and had two children.

Aria Targaryen decided to follow her own advice and traveled all over Westeros and New Valyria until she fell in love with one of the high lords from Volantis. Just like she had promised, he was a very handsome man and had a lot of gold. Her husband enjoyed buying her pretty things. Rhaenyra named Aria as Lady Paramount of New Valyria after Laenor Velaryon died.

The Targaryens multiplied several times over and became the most powerful family to ever exist. When the Long Night came there were over fifty dragons, and the prince who was promised had been trained since birth to fulfill his destiny.

Thanks to the Targaryen and the Starks, the white walkers were defeated and all of humanity was saved.