Chapter 30

The first part of the chapter is pretty much smut. 😳. Sorry about that. Second part Daemon and Visenya talk to the High septon and things get just a little bloody. Visenya is not happy about the people's situation in Kings Landing. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Visenya threw back her head, her hands tightened on the edge of the table and her hips moved against Aemond's face. Her uncle enjoyed putting his mouth between her thighs and Visenya was not stupid enough to tell him no. They had not been together as much as she liked, they were both busy with their duties and with the upcoming celebration of their wedding. She was supposed to be meeting Daemon soon, but Aemond had not given her a chance to do anything. She had not even been able to get dressed, Aemond had come into her chambers early in the morning. He did not care she had been breaking her fast, he had not even said anything to her. She had barely opened her mouth when he had grabbed her hips, throwing everything on the table to the ground and setting her on top of it. She had been teasing him for the past few days, she would never say it, but she enjoyed it when she drove him so crazy that he just took what he wanted.

She was going to be late, but at this time she could not care less. There was no way she was asking him to stop. Her back arched when Aemond's lips wrapped around the small bundle of nerves between her legs and sucked. The moan that left her mouth made her cover her mouth so the guards outside would not hear her. Visenya had promised her mother she would be more discreet, at least until the wedding. She heard that Alicent attempted to start rumors about her, Aemond had been livid and put a halt to the rumors. She did not know what he had said to Alicent, but the woman had not said anything about her since then.

She pressed her hand harder against her mouth as her body exploded, her legs shaking uncontrollably around Aemond's head. It took a few minutes for her breathing to return to normal. Aemond's mouth moved up her body until their mouths pressed together, she moaned when tasting herself on his lips.

"One of these days I will not be able to hold myself back and I will take you in front of everyone." Their mouths moved together as the kiss became deeper. "Then I will have to kill them for seeing you that way."

"You need to be more patient." She moaned into his mouth, her hands caressing his face. "We will be wed soon and then you can have me as many times as you wish."

"But I could have you now." He moved her off the table, turning her around and placing her back against his chest. Her nightgown was removed quickly, falling at her feet. "This is all your fault, you made me like this, now you should take responsibility."

Aemond's hands moved to her shoulders, pushing her until her chest was pressed against the table. His mouth moved over her back, kissing and nipping her skin, his fingers moving inside her.

"Aemond, please." She was not above begging, at least for him.

"What?" He removed his fingers, making her whine. She then felt the head of his cock, moving up and down her slit. "Tell me what you want Visenya."

"You know what I want." This time she was the one not being patient, she knew he was making her pay for teasing him and for driving him to this point. "Just do it."

"I cannot read your mind."

"You know what I want, why are you doing this?"

"Because you tortured me and now you have to pay." She moaned louder when his cock nudge the button between her legs. "And also, because I enjoy hearing dirty words falling out of that pretty mouth. Now Visenya, be a good girl and ask me for what you want."

What she wanted was to slap his handsome face, but knew that would not take her too far. Damn him for doing this to her.

"Fuck me, please." She gritted her teeth as she said it.