Chapter 22

Aemond makes some discoveries and so does Daemon. Visenya also makes a discovery and has to make a hard choice. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

5 days later.

"There have been some strange movements around one of the pleasure houses in Flea Bottom." Aemond frowned at the man, not sure what this had to do with what he had asked to be investigated. "For the past few days, it has gotten worse, there have been guards around the pleasure house."

"This is not what I ask you to investigate." Aemond tapped his finger on the table, shaking his head. "I do not understand why this is an issue."

"There has been a cloaked figure who has been seen visiting the pleasure house for several moons." The man swallowed. "It appears to be your grandsire, my prince."

"My grands... Are you talking about Otto?" Even if that was the only grandsire he had, he needed to be sure. The man nodded. "Why would Otto be here? He was exiled from the city and was supposed to return to Oldtown."

"We do not believe he ever left." The man looked very uncomfortable, possibly thinking that Aemond would be upset about this information and attempt to protect his grandsire. "What do you want us to do, my prince?"

"Find out where my grandsire is staying." Aemond let out a sigh, this would be problematic for everyone. "Do not tell anyone."

The man nodded and left the room without saying anything else. Once the doors had closed Aemond slammed his hands on the table. He hated this game, his grandsire was planning something and he was sure his mother was also involved. Now that he knew his grandsire had never left he was sure the man had something to do with Visenya being attacked. If anyone found out they would not only kill Otto, which did not bother Aemond in the least, but also his mother. That last part was a bit more complicated, Aemond did not want his mother to be guilty, because if she was then she would be executed. Aemond loved his mother, even as cold as she was, she was still his mother.

"You look upset." Aemond looked up and felt the air get stuck in his lungs, he almost choked on his own saliva. Her black gown left almost nothing to the imagination, clinging to her body in ways that made him forget how to speak. Her beautiful silver-gold hair, was down, with no braids, or any other decorations except for a silver crown with a violet sapphire in the middle. A matching necklace adorned her graceful neck. She just took his breath away. "Are you well?"

Aemond did not say anything, standing up and moving closer to her. He had not been able to spend a lot of time with her in the past few days. He was still working and attempting to solve the issues in the Riverlands. Before, he had attempted to protect her virtue so hard, and now all he could think about was ripping that gown off her body and plunging himself inside her. Once she was within reach Aemod placed his hands on her small waist, pulling until their bodies were pressed together. Her scent was intoxicating, she smelled like honey and lilac blossoms, which made him hungry.

Aemond tucked a strand of hair behind Visenya's ear, cupped her neck, and bent his head, running the tip of his nose along her neck, breathing deeply. He wanted to drown in her scent, drown in her. Right now he could not think of the reasons he had wanted to wait to fuck her. He could not stop himself, his tongue licking her collarbone as he felt her body tremble. He liked knowing she was as affected as he was because he seemed to lose all his senses when they were near each other. Finally, he could not take anymore, his mouth taking hers in a starving kiss. Visenya did not shy away, her arms wrapped around his neck and her mouth moving over his just as hungry as he was. He turned them, placing her on the table as his hands moved over her body.