Chapter 25

Visenya decides to give Aemond her answer and seduce him. This chapter will have smut, between Aemond and Visenya. Sorry about that, I'm still experimenting with writing smut. Rhaenyra makes a decision about Rhaenys and Aemond asks for something during the small council meeting. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

I was finally able to create an image of Aemond I was happy with. 😜

Visenya needed every weapon she could get, she needed her uncle to not be able to take his eyes away from her. She had made him wait for so long, afraid to give him an answer. She was embarrassed to admit how afraid she had been and felt bad for not telling Aemond how she felt. Today she would give him her answer and tell him how she truly felt. She wanted to look beautiful for him, to leave him speechless. She dressed in one of the gowns that had been brought to her from Lys. In Meereen this was the way she used to dress, but had worn more conservative gowns while in Westeros, not wanting to give people a reason to speak badly about her. She knew everyone would need to get used to her and her way of dressing, but there had been too many changes in such a short time. Now she just wanted Aemond to want her more than anything and to accept her apology.
She had bathed and had lilac oils rubbed all over her body. Her black gown was made of two pieces, the top half ended right above her belly bottom, leaving a large expanse of skin uncovered. The skirt of her gown started low on her hips, outlining every curve on her body. The entire thing was embroiled in gold thread. Her hair had been brushed until it fell down her shoulders and past her waist like silk. She looked at herself in the mirror, turning each way to make sure nothing was out of place. Once she was satisfied, she used the secret tunnels to leave her chambers and headed toward Aemond's. She had sent her maids away as soon as they had finished rubbing oil over her body, saying that she was tired and wanted to rest. She made sure to tell the maids not to bother her until morning, that she would call for them once she awoke. Now, she needed to convince Aemond that she loved him and she wanted no one else.
She opened the secret door carefully, and looked around, making sure there was no one around before entering and shutting the door. She hid behind the screen, not wanting Aemond to come in with someone and other people seeing her. She knew her uncle would not take too long.
She smiled when less than twenty minutes later the doors opened and Aemond walked in. She knew it was him by the sound of his footsteps and since she did not hear anything else she could tell he was alone. She waited a few minutes after the doors had closed before walking from behind the screen. Aemond jumped, which made her smile, his eyes wide as they traveled down her body.
"Gods, Visenya." He swallowed and shook his head, almost like he expected her to disappear. "What are you wearing?"
"Do you like it?" She walked towards him, swinging her hips a bit more than necessary. Her uncle seemed hypnotized.
"Ah... Yes." She stopped in front of him, running her hands over his chest. Aemond's hands settled on her hips, his thumbs caressing the skin above the skirt waistband. "I... I did not know we would be meeting so early tonight."
"We were not supposed to, but I wanted to speak with you." Visenya's gaze went to the table, where papers were spread out before looking back at her uncle. "Are you busy?"
"It is not anything I cannot take care of at a later date." He pulled her closer, lowering his head a bit. "What do you need to talk about?"
"Are you still wanting to wed me?" Aemond frowned and Visenya bit her lip. "I know I made you wait a while before giving you my answer, but I want you to know it had nothing to do with my feelings for you or because I did not want to wed you. You are the only person I have ever looked at that way."
"Then why did you wait?"
"I was afraid you would come to resent me if your mother were ever to be executed." Her hands tightened on his shoulders. "I did not want to have you just to lose you later on."
"Are you over that fear now?" There was no infliction on his voice, he just sounded curious.
"Not really, I still fear it, but I understand that I should not let fear dictate my actions." Visenya ran her knuckles over the side of his face. "I do not want to miss being with you for something that might never happen, and even if it does we can work through it. I do not want to lose you."
"I do not know what will happen in the future, no one knows." He cupped her face, bringing their lips closer together. "What I do know is that I love you and I want to be with you. The Gods promised me a soulmate and I know in the bottom of my heart that it is you."
"So you still want to wed me?"
"I would wed you right now if I could."
"Well, I think that is a little unrealistic, but we can wed soon." Visenya kissed his lips sweetly, pulling back quickly. "We can speak to my mother in the morning."
Aemond's smile was blinding as his thumb ran over her bottom lip, then his mouth claimed hers. The taste of him made her cling to his body, never wanting to let go. Visenya felt her belly clench with every thrust of his tongue inside her mouth, heat pooled in her lower belly and between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together, attempting to relieve the ache, but it was not working.
Aemond's hands went to her ass, pressing her closer to his erection and moaning into her mouth. His hardness pressed against her belly, driving her desire higher, until all she could think about was ripping off their clothes so their skin would touch. Visenya's hands went to his tunic, attempting to it off and Aemond broke the kiss. The whimper that escaped her mouth would have been embarrassing had she not seen the same desire in his eyes.
"We should not do this Visenya."
"Yes, we should." She was not waiting a minute longer to have him. They had agreed to wed, which meant he belonged to her just as she belonged to him. She would not wait for a stupid ceremony to make it official. "We will be wed, there is no difference in doing it now or waiting until we are officially wed."
"If your mother found out she could decide not to approve our union." Visenya snorted, then smiled when she was finally able to get the tunic off of him. "We need to wait until we are wed."
"Aemond." She stopped for a moment to admire his naked chest. Her uncle was beautiful, he was lean with well-defined muscles, which made her mouth water. There was a way to make him realize how serious she was about this. "If you do not fuck me, I will find someone who will."
She had no intention of carrying out her threat, she wanted no one else, but he did not know that. The look in his eyes changed to something she had never seen before, there was a wild gleam there which made her think she might have pushed him a bit too far. She barely blinked and he was in front of her, his hands ripping the top of her gown until it was nothing but shreds in his hands.
"That threat was a mistake, little girl." His voice was deeper than before, gruff and the edge of it excited her. Her nipples tightened painfully, chills running down her spine. "One I will make you pay for."
Her skirt did not fair any better, and then he had taken off his boots and then his trousers were on the ground. His thick long erection made her mouth go dry, maybe she should not have pushed him so far. She opened her mouth but all that came out was a squeak as she flew through the air, bouncing on the mattress. Then Aemond was on top of her, his mouth wrapping around one of her nipples and sucking until she moaned. She was not sure why, but she enjoyed this side of him, how forceful and almost violent he was. His eyes were completely black as he grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders. His large hands slid under her ass and his tongue slid between her folds.
Visenya's hips bucked, a cry leaving her throat, and one of her hands dug into Aemond's hair. He growled, the vibrations traveling over her sensitive flesh and making her bit her lip so hard she could taste blood. His hands squeezed her ass as he pressed his face even deeper into her flesh. Her fists tightened ever more and she was convinced he would be missing chunks of hair by the time they were finished. He licked her like she was a delicious delicacy and he could not get enough, the movements of his tongue driving her insane. She could not stop moving her hips, making him chuckle and tighten his hands even more.
"No!" She could not help the cry that left her when he stopped, pulling his mouth away and kissing the skin below the belly button. She had been so close, she just needed a bit more. "Please,"
"You were bad Visenya, attempting to make me jealous and saying you would go to another man. I did not like that." He licked below her breasts. "Now, open your legs and bend your knees." It must have taken her longer than he wanted because before she could move her legs Aemond's hand landed on her cunt, the shock of the slap making her cry out. "I told you to bend your knees, Visenya."
She swallowed, doing as he instructed and her eyes moved down his body. She wanted him like she never wanted anything else.
"You see Visenya, I was going to wait and be sweet when I finally had you for the first time." His lips brushed below her ear as one of his hands took hold of his cock and dragged the tip up and down her flesh. "I was going to be loving and gentle, but then you had to push and say things I am not happy about." He bit her bottom lip, his cock landing against her cunt with a hard slap. "I will go easy at first, I do not want to hurt your pretty little cunt, at least, not more than necessary. But afterward, I am going to fuck you hard and you are going to take it."
Her moan was pitiful, the sound of his voice making her whole body tingle. Visenya felt the broad head of his cock slide over her wet entrance, her hands moving to his shoulders, needing something to hold on to. She felt his hips shift and then he was pushing inside her, his cock stretching her channel as her mouth parted in a silent moan.
"Damn it, Visenya. You are so fucking tight." She would have said something if she had been able to. His mouth was soft as he kissed her mouth, and his smile was equally sweet as he broke the kiss. "You are so fucking sweet."
She felt his hips pulled back a bit and was about to wrap her legs around his waist to keep him inside when his hands gripped her hips and he thrust all the way inside. Visenya's teeth clamped on Aemond's shoulders at the burning pain, making his hips jerk against her. He stopped moving and she could feel his body shaking with the effort. A few minutes passed before her jaw unclamped and she pulled back to look up at him. She bit him harder than she had meant to, breaking the skin a little. Aemond's jaw was clenched and he was breathing hard as their eyes locked together. Then, he began to move slowly, his hips pulling back before pushing back in. After a few thrusts, he must have seen the pain leave her face because his movements became more forceful.
"AH!" Her cry was accompanied by her nails biting into the skin of his back.
"You are mine, Visenya. Your body is mine and so is your tight little cunt. No one else gets to fuck you, only me." His voice was harsh, more growling than actual words, but it only served to intensify her arousal. "Say it, Visenya. Say you are mine, that I am the only one who is allowed to have you."
"Yes!" She would have promised him anything right now if he would just fuck her. "I am yours!"
Having him buried inside her, stretching her to the point of pain was euphoric. Even better than the time he had made her come with his fingers.
"Is this what you wanted Visenya? For me to lose control and fuck you like a whore." A part of her thought she should be offended, she had never heard someone being called that and be a compliment. But her body liked it, her cunt tightening around him, making him groan.
His thrusts became even harder, the pain pushing her pleasure higher as she clawed at him. This was more animalistic than she thought it would be. She saw Aemond's eyes go to her breasts seconds before he lowered his head and licked one of her nipples. His hips slammed into her as he bit down on the nipple he had been licking.
"OH! GODS!" She was sure half the castle heard her, but she did not care. Euphoria engulfed her entire body, making it go up in flames.
Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her channel tightened around her uncle, wetness gushing from between her legs.
"FUCK!" His hips slammed into her so hard it pushed her up the bed as warmth filled her.
She could feel herself still convulsing around him as he filled her with his seed. Her mind could not focus on one single thing, her body taking over completely. It took her a few minutes to realize Aemond was loitering kisses all over her face and running his hands over her body. She smiled at him once she was back to herself, laughing when he kissed her. She could not help but flinch when he pulled out of her, her body admonishing her for the rigorous exercise. Not that she cared, she would do it again in an instant.
Aemond moved off the bed and returned a few minutes later with a wet cloth in his hand. She was about to ask him what he was doing, when he started cleaning between her legs, making her wince at how sensitive she was. Once he was done, he threw the cloth aside and climbed in next to her, gathering her body against his chest and kissing the top of her head.
"Are you well?" She nodded, still gathering her strength. "You do know I did not mean what I said?" Visenya pulled back and frowned at him. "I do not think you are a whore, I did not want to offend you."
"You did not offend me. I actually enjoyed it, which was a bit strange, but I have accepted it." She laid her head on his chest, tracing a finger over the bite she had given him. "I am sorry for biting you, it was not a conscious decision."
"I am not, it was very pleasurable in that moment." His fingers moved along her back, making her body go lax. "It is a good thing we have decided to wed. I am sure we woke the entire castle."
It took Visenya a few seconds and then she started giggling, making Aemond laugh too. She did not care if her family became aware of what she and Aemond had done, they would be wed soon enough. She would speak to her mother in the morning.