Chapter 56

Visenya manipulates Aemond into forgiving her 😳. Alicent makes a mistake. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

2 days later.

Aemond groaned, pleasure consuming his body as one of his hands tightened on the bedsheet. His eyes snapped open as he attempted to figure out what had woken him. Wet heat enveloped his cock, making him hiss and look down. He removed the bedsheet, his eyes widened when he was met with his wife's head between his legs. Visenya's pretty mouth was wrapped around his cock, sucking and licking him. The little noises of pleasure leaving her mouth drove him crazy.

"Visenya." His voice was choked and he had to take several deep breaths before he was able to speak again. "What are you doing?"

"Well, it occurred to me that you are still upset because of what I did a few days ago." Her pink tongue snuck out, licking him from root to tip. "So, I wanted to make sure you would forgive me for leaving you tied to the bed."

"You cannot use sex to get what you want." It would have sounded better had his voice not been so whiny and needy.

"I cannot?" Her eyes told him that she took those words as a challenge. "Are you sure?"

He did not get to answer, the words had barely left her lips when her mouth swallowed his cock until he hit the back of her throat. She did not take her eyes away from his, her hot mouth sucking him until he was sure he would lose his mind if she stopped. Aemond's hands tightened on her hair, pulling on it until a whimper escaped her lips, making him moan when the vibrations traveled over his cock. She kept sucking him, bobbing her head and not stopping when his cock would be pressed to the back of her throat. The choking sounds she was making drove him out of his mind and he could feel his balls tightening.

"Maybe I should stop." He almost cried when she took her mouth away from his cock. She placed a soft kiss on his lower belly and her hands caressed the side of his waist as she kissed her way up his body, stopping to lick his nipples. "If you do not want to forgive me then there is no reason for me to attempt to ingratiate myself with you."

"I love you." And he was dying, or at least that is what it felt like. "But I will not allow you to use your body to control me."

She did not answer him, but her smile made him nervous. He should know better than to make any kind of statement that sounded like a challenge, but his mind was not working properly. Her smile was sinful as she licked his throat, her hips moving until her cunt was poised on top of his cock. He did not even notice her hands moved and then she started lowering herself, her heat enveloping him. Their moans vibrated throughout the room and Aemond's hands tightened on her hips. Visenya's body had started to change with her pregnancy, but it was not too obvious yet. He could mostly see it in her breasts, which had become a bit larger, and feel it inside her. Her channel felt swollen and tighter around him.

She moved her hips, making small circles as her nails dug into his chest.

"Are you sure you cannot forgive me?" Her voice was throaty,

"Visenya." He could not think very clearly at this point. "Just.."

"Because I love you so much." She moved, leaned back, set her hands on top of his thighs, and moved her hips faster. "And I do not like it when you are upset with me."

He was going to spank her ass, later, when he could remember what the hell he was upset with her about. All he could think about was how good and hot she felt, how he would come if she kept moving that way. Her face was a mask of pleasure and he could tell she was also close to release by the way her body was tightening around his.

Dragon's Heirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें