Chapter 20

There is a little smut in this chapter. Visenya and Aemond get a little out of hand. Daemon and Laena talk, things get a little violent. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Visenya brushed her hair, making sure her strokes were slow and precise. After a day of training and looking over the trade treaties her mother wanted to renegotiate, her day had been full. She had spent a long time in the bath, the hot water helping her sore muscles. She had not even eaten with her mother today, she had decided to have her supper in her chambers. Visenya enjoyed eating with her mother, it gave them time to be alone and speak without fear of people overhearing them. But she also wanted to give her mother time with Kaffo, Rhaenyra had not seen her lover in moons.
Another thing Visenya enjoyed about being alone in her chambers was that she was able to see Aemond without people around. Since the time they had kissed on that small island, they had not been able to stay away from each other. Aemond invited her to go on walks, dragon riding, and horseback riding and just enjoyed spending time with her. Then he had started sneaking into her chambers after she got ready for bed. But for the past two days kissing was not enough any longer.
The secret door behind her bed opened up and Aemond stepped inside. He closed the door before turning to look at her, his eyes traveling down her body. He moved around the bed but did not move too close to her. The smile did not leave his face.
"I was under the impression that you would be asleep by now." He looked worried. "I do not think I saw you stop once today."
"Well, there is a lot of work to do." Visenya moved closer to him, running a hand over the bedpost he was standing next to. "My mother has been working very hard and so have you. It is my duty to help."
"Do you want me to leave?" He gulped, clearing his throat. "That way you can get some rest."
"No." Visenya moved until their bodies were pressed together, her hands moving over his chest. "I want you to stay."
Her hand went to the back of his neck, lowering his head until their lips met. Her mouth moved hungrily over his, moaning when Aemond's hands went to her waist, pressing her body even closer. He turned her around, pressing her against the bedpost and her legs parted to allow his hips to settle between her legs. His hands gripped her nightgown like he wanted to rip it off.
Visenya moved, her hands still gripping Aemond as she moved him, guiding him to the bed until he was sitting on the edge. She moved once more, moving on top of him and straddling his waist.
"Visenya." Among groaned, breaking the kiss, not that it deter her, she simply moved her lips down his neck, sucking and nipping his skin. "We need to stop."
"Why?" She moved her hips, rocking harder against him. "I like this."
"I like this too." He nipped her ear, his hands tightened when she rocked against him again. "But if we do not stop now I will not be able to stop."
Visenya stood up, biting her lip as she unlaced her gown and let it drop to the ground. Aemond's eyes widened and for a moment he did not move, staring at her body like she was an apparition. She fidgeted it, becoming more uncomfortable the longer he just stared at her not saying anything. Then it seemed he exploded, making her squeal when she found herself suddenly slammed down on the bed. His hands roamed over her naked body, spending several minutes on her breasts, rubbing and twisting her nipples until she was whimpering. His mouth followed the path of his hands, his lips closing around her nipples, sucking and licking. One of his hands traveled down her belly, sliding between her legs and cupping her cunt. Two fingers buried into her soaked slit, making her cry out and her back arching.
"Your cunt is so wet." His teeth played with one of her nipples, his touch gentle and arousing at the same time. "I enjoy the way your body reacts to me."
Her juices coated his fingers and most of his hand, the sensations he was causing were intense. One of his fingers pushed gently into her body, her cunt contracting around the digit. For a few moments, it was uncomfortable, her body fighting the intrusion, driving her arousal higher. His finger slid a bit deeper, stretching her, before pulling back and thrusting firmly again.
Her breath left her body, his fingers tormenting her. Her hips jerked as his fingers thrust in and out of her, his lips pressing against hers once more.
"Please Aemond." His fingers moved faster, his mouth slamming down on hers. "I need you, now."
"Do not say that." His fingers made her hips jerk and he kissed her again. His tongue caressed hers, moaning when she wrapped her lips around it and sucked. He broke the kiss, nipping at her lips. "I do not have much patience."
She did not want him to be patient, had he not gotten that when she undressed in front of him?
Her body drew tighter and tighter, feeling like it would snap at any moment. Then his thumb pressed against the small nub between her legs and Visenya screamed, her cunt convulsing around his fingers as her hips came off the bed.
Aemond scattered small kisses over her cheeks, pulling his fingers out of her body and sucking them into his mouth. His pupils were blown wide, his wet fingers running down her chest and over her belly.
Visenya's hands went to his belly, sneaking under his tunic as she ran her nails over his chest, making him hiss.
"We cannot keep going Viseya." She kissed him, wanting to stop him from speaking. "If we are discovered you will be shamed, even if they found out we did this it would be enough for all the lords to ask your mother to remove your title as heir."
"My mother would never do that."
"No, which would cause another war and put you in danger. I will not allow that." She did not like that he was telling the truth. They had been reckless tonight, well, she had been reckless. She was sure her moans and screams had been heard down the halls. Aemond kissed her forehead. "I want you more than anything Visenya and I want you to be only mine."
"I am already yours." She ran the back of her hand over the side of his face. "I do not want anyone else."
"That is not what I mean." He kissed the tip of her nose. "I want everyone to know you are mine, that we belong together."
"What exactly are you asking Aemond?" Visenya turned to her side, looking at her uncle.
"I want you to wed me." Visenya's eyes widened. "I want to be able to be with you without having to hide my feelings for you."
Visenya knew Aemond loved her, just like she loved him. She knew she would have to wed one day, she would need to have legitimate heirs to continue the Targaryen legacy. But there were many things that kept her and Aemond apart. One of those things was his mother. While Aemond did not care for his grandsire and Visenya was sure he would not mind if the man were to die, his mother was different. He loved her and she could not blame him for that. Visenya knew that the woman was planning something, she wanted to be queen once more. Visenya knew that at one point in time Alicent would die, whether it was by her or her mother's hand was yet to be decided. She did not want to wed Aemond just to have him resent her for the rest of their lives. Alicent was a dark cloud floating over them and she could not wed Aemond until she was sure he would not hate her and her mother if his mother had to be executed for treason.