Chapter 28

You guys are so amazing and I'm so happy about your response to this story that I have decided to post an extra chapter. 😃

Visenya trains some of the soldiers then she and Aemond have an encounter. Daemon and Rhaenyra speak to Alicent about the wedding, Visenya tells some truths. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

3 months later.

"You keep leaving your left side open." Visenya's voice was loud as she attempted to instruct one of the men sparring with another one. "Every time you advance you leave your entire left side open to attack, I need you to move faster and keep your hands closer to your sides, do not launch until you are sure your strike will be true."

The man nodded and Visenya gave the signal for the men to start sparing once more. They were now training three thousand men for the city watch, the one hundred men Visenya was training today were the more advanced. Some of the unsullied and Dothraki were working with the other ones. Daemon was helping her mother with some of the duties as master of coin. Rhaenys was still in Meereen, she had been supposed to stay for a fortnight but had ended up sending a raven to her mother requesting to stay longer. Rhaenyra had given her consent, and Corlys was not happy about it. Visenya was also a bit confused by the way her mother and father were acting. While her mother had not forgiven Daemon, she was not as hostile as she had been before. They were almost friendly, and Visenya could clearly see how things used to be before Daemon had abandoned them. Her mother and Kaffo were no longer lovers, Kaffo was very taken with Sara Stark and the woman with him. She would have thought her mother would be jealous, but Rhaenyra seemed happy and even amused at Kaffo's attempt to court Sara. Dothraki costumes were very different from Westerosi ones.

The two men she was training met in the middle of the ring, their swords clashed, and the man she had been giving instructions to lost in a few seconds, making Visenya sigh. This was getting a bit tiresome, she was better at teaching things with actions instead of being on the sidelines.

"You," She pointed to the older of the two men. "Step aside, I will train with him now." The man bowed before stepping aside as Visenya stepped into the ring, facing the other man. "What is your name?"

"It is Olivar, princess." The man looked a bit intimidated.

"Well, Olivar, I want you to attack me."

"Uhm.." The man looked around like he was expecting someone to come and save him. When no one did or said anything he looked back at her. "You do not have a sword princess."

"I do not need one." Visenya just stood there her hands clasped behind her back. "Just do as I ask."

The man nodded, looking at her and swallowing before launching himself at her. Visenya kept her hands clasped behind her back, her expression did not change as she moved aside, one of her feet sticking out, tripping Olivar and making him fall face first.

"It is not enough to attack someone, your footing needs to be sure and you need to read your opponent. Never give away your movements, if the other person can predict your movements then you have already lost the fight." She waited for Olivar to stand up and face her, his face was the image of shock. "Now attack me again, this time attempt to surprise me."

The man nodded, this time he looked more sure of himself. She could tell he had lost the fear of hurting her and would fight better. He launched himself at her once more and this time Visenya's hands moved. She moved a bit to the side, one of her hands grabbing Olivar's sword hand, twisting it, and making him drop the sword. She did not allow the sword to touch the ground, grabbing it and placing it against Olivar's neck in just a few seconds.