2- True meaning

Becky's POV

My driver just dropped me off in our school. It the first day of my 3rd year in high school. I look around looking if Irin is already in the campus. And there, I saw her. My dearest bestfriend laughing early in the morning with our other friends, Nop, Friend and Engfa.

We are all childhood friends. Our parents are business partners and we grow seeing each other in different business events.

Our group is very much well known in the campus. Aside from our rich family backgrounds each of us has our very own achievements and brands.

Me and Irin are in student council, me as vice president and Irin as our president. Engfa is the pageantry pride of our school. While Nop and Friend are varsity players of male and female volleyball.

Freen and her bandmates are the cool group, they are a year older than us Saint is the genius, always top of the class. Nam the witty all talented girl, name a club and she's there; dancing, singing, debate; and even acting. Noey and Freen are the campus crush, boys and girls swarm them, especially Freen.

I approached them with a timid smile as I rolled my eyes knowing that they are making fun of something or someone again.

"And the Armstrong princess arrives" Friend exclaimed.

"You are almost late besty" Irin muttered as she hugged me.

"My driver is new and doesn't know the shortest way to the campus and I forgot to tell him." I responded scratching my head.

"We can give you a lift you know, as I always say" Freen suddenly blurted out.

I just smiled at her as a response.

I did not know that Freen and her friends are already behind me and casually joined the conversation.

Nop: I hear we have a transferee this year. Same age with us.

Becky: Yes! And she's actually my step-cousin.

My friends looked at me with confusion.

Becky: My aunt married her father 2 years ago. Her name is Charlotte. I will introduce her later to you guys. And Eng, she's also into pageantry.

Engfa just nodded and smiled, with curiosity in her eyes.

"Then that means she's beautiful" Freen declared with a grin.

"Don't tell me you're going to add her to your collection of flavors" Noey said smirking looking at Freen.

"Hey Freen and Noey, she is off limits. She is family!" I bursted out and walked away.

"Besty wait for us" Irin shouted

Yes, Charlotte is family but what made me furious was the thought of another girl in Freen's life. At least not my step-cousin please, I prayed in my mind as I continue walking to class. My heart is aching.

_____

Becky's POV

We just finished our last class of the day. Irin and I decided to go to the council office to start planning for the school activities this year.

I am now in the hallway waiting for my bestfriend. As I truned around to check her whereabouts, someone bumped into me while running.

I thought I will fall as I wasn't quick enough to balance myself out; until a strong arm caught me just in time. Freen's arm!

Let me correct that. I actually fell. I fell.... in love. Again.

Her face was literally just a feather away from mine. I can see her beautifully handsome face so close. My heart is pounding so fast.

She held me up straight and checked if I was okay.

"Hey Becky, are you okay? Did I hurt you in any way? I'm sorry I was running towards the music room. I forgot about our practice and Nam is already in my ear through the phone." Freen continuously explained.

I was just standing there. Don't know what to say. My heart still in shock with that very close encounter.

"Becky! Answer me! Did I hurt you Do you feel pain anywhere?" Freen asked again.

With that I recovered my thought.

"Yes Freen you hurt me. For not looking at me. For looking at the wrong direction. I was just here you know". I answered, burying the true meaning of my words.

Freen looked at me attentively as if thinking through my words. I see in her eyes that she's worried.

"I'm sorry I really did not see you. I was looking past through you. If only I knew earlier then you will not be hurt" Freen responded.

I don't know how to interpret her words. Was it literal? Or was it the same with mine?

We were looking at each other silently then we heard Irin.

Irin: Hey I saw that. You almost stumbled beck. Are you injured. Do you need to go to the clinic.

I just sighed and answer her. "I am not injured Irin. Let's go to the council office" I held her hand and slowly walk away.

Authors note:

What do you say about this? 

Will becky confess? Can she contain her feeling for freen?

I have ideas, just don't know how to put it into writings. Which road to take for this story.