6 - More questions than answers.

Freen's POV

I remember Becky's tears after I responded to her.
I saw her hand tremble when she grabbed the door. I hurt her once more, and now I am fully aware how I did it.

Stupid Freen. To see her in tears pains me a thousand folds.

"Fuck you Freeeeeenn! I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I am now facing the beach in our family resort.
After driving Ashley home, I decided to drive here to clear my mind.

I have received countless confessions of affection and love but never have I felt so bothered and confused. But well, they were not Becky.

What the hell could I do now. I should actually feel happy with the turn of events. The person I am attracted the most likes me, love me actually, as she said.

"But fuck, she is family!" I screamed to the ocean.

I even remember when Irin caught me stupidly glancing and admiring Becky.

Flashback

"Don't you dare Freen. She is practically our sister. I would definitely hate you if you include her among your flavors and end up hurting her." Irin firmly said.

I wiped away my smile, faced Irin and said,

"Of course not. I wouldn't even have the slightest thought of hitting on her. Promise."

"I just admire her. I admire how pretty and cute our SISTER is." I replied, emphasizing the word as  genuine as I can.

"That is good to know. I don't want her to get hurt." Irin said while exiting the kitchen.

I just went back looking at Becky, now with Irin in front of her.

But Irin shouted towards me,

"Freen remember I would hate youuuuu! as if reminding me of our conversation just now.

I rolled my eyes and screamed back, "I promise!", then I run outside.

End of flashback.

Well it was true. I did not lie.

I admire her, I'm attracted to her, that's it. I wouldn't dare of hitting on her.

But now she confuses me.

Can I allow myself to go beyond attraction? Can I like her? Can I desire for her? Or even love her?

Love... I never wanted to love someone. It is so complicated. And I don't like complicated.

Love.... Am I capable of that? Do I even deserve that?

Do I deserve you? Do I deserve you Rebecca Patricia Armstrong?

More questions than answers.

Author's note:

Just a short update for now. I'm still undecided how this story should unfold.

What do you think?