12 - Her favorites!

Book 2: So, this is Forever

12 – 
Herfavorites!

Becky's POV

I remained frozen in our bed, still processing the unexpected turn of events. My wife had just left, after turning me on. As the door closed, I snapped back to reality, and a surge of frustration and desire swirled within me.

"Ugh! You're going to regret this, Freen!" I exclaimed, a mixture of exasperation and yearning in my voice. The room seemed to echo with my declaration, and I couldn't shake the intensity of the feelings coursing through me.

Determined to regain control of the situation, I took a deep breath, attempting to compose myself. The lingering warmth from our shared morning passion clashed with the simmering frustration, creating a tumultuous blend of emotions.

As I contemplated my next move, a mischievous smile crept onto my face. Perhaps a playful retaliation was in order. With a newfound resolve, I rose from the bed, ready to turn the tables and keep the morning alive with a spirited sense of spontaneity.

I decided to channel my emotions into a playful retaliation. As I made my way to the shower, the warm water cascading down became a soothing balm, gradually washing away the frustration and leaving a renewed sense of mischief in its wake.

Stepping into my walk-in closet, I surveyed the array of clothing options. My attention fixated on a particular dress, a choice I deemed perfect for initiating my revenge.

With a sly grin, I slipped into the selected dress, feeling a surge of confidence as it embraced my form. The fabric clung delicately in all the right places, accentuating the curves that I knew would capture Freen's attention.

As I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, a sense of satisfaction washed over me. It was time to turn the tables, to playfully respond to Freen's earlier tease with a touch of my own. With a renewed sense of purpose, I left the closet.

Entering the dining area, I discovered Freen already dressed, a realization that she must have selected her attire while I was in the shower, possibly taking advantage of one of our guest rooms for a quick bath.

She stood with her back to me, completely oblivious to my presence.

"Wow, Mommy! You look so beautiful!" My daughter's exclamation rang out as soon as she laid eyes on me, prompting Freen to turn her gaze in my direction.

I caught Freen discreetly scanning me from head to toe, her playful mannerism of running her tongue inside her cheeks evident. It brought a mischievous grin to my face as I silently declared, "I'll make you drool over me, Sarocha!" in the recesses of my mind.

Approaching them, I gently pushed up Freen's chin, playfully gesturing for her to close her slightly agape mouth. It was a teasing move which turned her into red tomato.

"Thank you, sweetheart. You are beautiful too," I replied with genuine warmth, leaning down to plant a tender kiss on my daughter's cheeks as I approached her.

Freen, flashed a playful smile. "Well, aren't you a vision this morning?" she remarked, her eyes filled with a delightful mix of amusement and appreciation.

I returned her grin, "I have a client meeting later, so I thought I'd dress to impress," I casually explained.

As I observed Freen's reaction, her expression seemed to shift slightly upon hearing my response. Despite the momentary change, she gracefully pulled out my chair, embodying her usual gentleness.

Before settling into her chair, my wife leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on my cheeks, a gesture that warmed the morning even more. As we began our breakfast, the atmosphere was filled with a sense of unity and shared joy.