37 - Breathe Becky!

Becky's POV

The room was filled with the sound of her tears, and her heartfelt words echoed:

"Baby... you taught me how to love,... and now you're teaching me how to stop."

"You are my everything, but to you, I am.... just an... option."

Freen leaned in, kissed me gently on the cheek, and whispered, "Goodbye, my love."

She turned and walked towards the plane. As I watched the door close, a wave of weakness washed over me. I sank down onto the couch, tears streaming down my face, and my heartache pouring out with each sob. The pain of our parting was almost too much to bear.

The unexpected turn of events left me in a state of shock, I did not see this coming. It felt like the final chapter of our complicated love story had been written.

So, this is the... end.

I couldn't unhear her "Goodbye." It's tearing me apart. The weight of her farewell echoed in my mind, like an unending torment that kept replaying, intensifying the pain of our parting.

My tears continued to pour, a relentless flood of grief and heartache that seemed as though it might never end. The pain was all-consuming, and I could do nothing but surrender to the overwhelming tide of my emotions.

As my brother entered the room, his silence spoke volumes. He wrapped me in a tight embrace, and his hug felt like a lifeline in the storm of my emotions.

"I messed up, brother. I lost her. I lost Freen. It hurts, so, so much," I choked out, my voice filled with despair and regret.

My brother held me even tighter, his silent presence a source of strength in the face of my pain. It was a moment of raw vulnerability, where I confronted the consequences of my actions and the depth of the loss I was now bearing.

"You'll get through this, little sister. Big brother is here," Richie whispered, his soothing words an attempt to calm my overwhelming emotions.

"I... I... love her... so much, Richie," I confessed, my voice filled with the depth of my emotions.

My brother nodded in understanding, knowing that the pain I was going through was a testament to the love I felt for Freen. It was a love that had brought both joy and heartache into my life.

As my brother continued to hold me, a heavy silence settled in. The sobs had subsided, but the room was still filled with the echoes of my deepest pain. The uncertain path that lay ahead felt like a vast and daunting abyss, and the absence of words only deepened the gravity of our emotions.

I gently parted from my brother's hug and leaned back on the couch, releasing a heavy sigh. The room felt both emptier and fuller at the same time, with the weight of our conversation and the remnants of my tears lingering in the air.

"What should I do now, brother?" My voice carried a sense of vulnerability as I sought his guidance and advice in this difficult moment.

"I can't tell you what to do, Beck," he said, his voice tinged with empathy. "It's up to you."

"Do you think Freen loves you?" Richie asked, his voice gentle yet probing.

I paused, contemplating Richie's question. "I want to believe she does," I responded, a glimmer of hope in my voice. "But I don't know if she loves me enough anymore, I caused too much pain for her" I continued, my voice breaking as tears continued streamed down my face.

"Do you want have her back?" Richie inquired, seeking clarity on my intentions and feelings.

Richie's question cut through the uncertainty, and I paused to consider my feelings. After a moment of reflection, I responded, "Yes, I do. I want her back more than anything."