24 - No touching

Freen's POV

Ah—ghh... Fu—Fuck I'm cum—cumming....

Then the bathroom door suddenly slammed open, revealing my girlfriend with a furious expression. It jolted me back to reality as if a splash of icy water had been thrown in my face."

She shouted, her voice quivering with a mix of surprise and anger "What in the world, Sarochaaa?! What is the meaning of this?"

In that intense moment, "It's not what it looks like," I stammered in response, my hands fumbling as I hastily grabbed the robe, my movements frantic and filled with panic.

"Why were you moaning and cumming? Are you having sex with someone? Are you cheating on me? Where is she? " She fired questions at me like rapid bullets, leaving me no chance to respond at all.

"I heard you Sarocha! I fucking heard you!" Damn she's calling me Sarocha again. I'm in deep trouble.

She meticulously searched every corner of the bathroom and found no one else inside. She turned to me with a questioning look, her anger giving way to uncertainty.

"So, there's no one here, huh?" She inquired with a hint of skepticism, as her initial anger started to wane.

"Nono one, babe, there is no one here," I stammered in response, hoping to reassure her and defuse the tension.

As she began questioning, "So why were you—" her foot inadvertently came into contact with my phone on the floor. In that moment, it was like a realization had struck her, and for me, there was an impending sense of doom. My phone had slipped my mind entirely; I must have thrown it when the door burst open.

She cast her gaze upon me, her eyes locked on mine, as she cautiously reached for my phone on the floor. I swallowed hard, my voice failing me, and I could only shake my head vigorously while silently mouthing the word "no."

In a tone filled with both anger and hurt, she inquired, "You were having phone sex, weren't you?" She turned and walked out of the bathroom, and I quickly followed her.

She abruptly halted and sat down on the edge of the bed, shoving my phone into my hands. "Open it, now," she demanded, her eyes fixed on me, waiting for an explanation.

"Babe, please, no. Please believe me, I am not cheating on you. I swear, there was no one in the bathroom," I implored, my voice filled with sincerity and desperation.

She responded firmly, "There was no one in the room because you were on a call with her, a video or phone call. You were having phone sex. Now, show me, that's the least you could do".

"Before I give you my phone, please promise me you won't get angry," I pleaded, hoping to ease the tension and make the forthcoming revelation more manageable.

"I'm already angry, Sarocha, don't make it worse," she retorted, forcefully taking my phone from my hand. "Tell me your password," she demanded.

I chose to remain silent, unsure of how to proceed in the face of the awkward situation.

"Ple—please, Freen, so we could end this," she said with an expression of pleading in her eyes. She seemed exhausted from the anger and felt defeated by the situation.

I replied as I sat down beside her and gently held her arm. "It's your birthday," I uttered.

She removed my hand from her arm and raised her eyebrows, clearly questioning the relevance of my response.

I sighed and confessed, "My password is your birthday, 1205."

She entered her birthday as the password, and as my phone unlocked, she remarked, "So it is."