41 - Take the wheel

Book 2: So, this is Forever

41– Take the wheel

Becky's POV

After watching the footage Patricia gave, it has dawned to me. That I wasn't the only one who have been choosing and making a stand for our marriage, well I knew that, but I always thought that I've been doing more.

But no, there was no more or... less, we just do it on our own way and I kept on looking and seeking more from her, without thinking she's been giving it her all as well, as much as I do. It was a humbling realization, one that filled me with gratitude and a newfound sense of respect for my wife.

So the moment I saw her, I tell her, "I'm home". I wanted Freen to know that she is my home as much as I am her's,  and that, "I need you, Freen," I confessed, my voice barely a whisper as I reached out to her. "Make love to me," I pleaded, unable to contain the depth of my desire.

As we reached the top of the stairs, our movements synchronized, driven by an insatiable hunger for each other. Without breaking our passionate embrace, we stumbled into our bedroom, the door closing behind us with a soft click, enclosing us in our own private sanctuary.

The room was bathed in a soft, warm glow from the dimmed lights, casting flickering shadows across the walls. The air was thick with anticipation, charged with the electricity of our desire as we stood locked in each other's arms.

"Are you sure, Beck, are you ready for this? I've actually wanted to talk this out after dinner?" my wife asked panting and grinning which made me smirk. 

"Talk it out, huh? Yes, I'm sure," I responded, a smirk playing at the corners of my lips. "But first, take this off, Daddy," I teased, motioning towards her robe with a playful glint in my eyes.

When she heard me call her "Daddy," it was as if I had activated a different setting within her. Her eyes widened with desire, pupils dilating with an intensity that sent a shiver down my spine. It was a subtle shift, but one that spoke volumes about the depth of our connection and the unspoken desires that lay between us.

With a hungry glint in her eyes, Freen wasted no time in shedding her robe, revealing the tantalizing curves of her body beneath. The sight of her, standing before me in all her naked glory, was enough to steal the breath from my lungs and ignite a fierce longing deep within me.

Unable to resist any longer, I closed the distance between us in a single stride, capturing her lips in a searing kiss that left us both gasping for air.

Just like Freen, my hands slowly moved down at her hips then ended on her arse, squeezing her cheeks and pulling her closer. Freen's hands worked on unbuttoning my dress, still while  we're snogging like there was no one else in the world but them. As her fingers played with the lace of my pants, I pulled her as close as possible, making our crotch rub against each other as we kissed.

My gorgeous wife kissed down to my neck and chest before undoing my bra and dropping it on the floor, having her favourites on full display. We soon resumed kissing, this time a bit more heated. It was impossible to tell who initiated each kiss, for we both yearned for the other with an equal fervency.

The heat of our passion filled the room, suffusing the air with an intoxicating energy that fueled our desire. With each touch, each caress, we surrendered ourselves to the moment, lost in the intensity of our love and the overwhelming need for each other.

As our bodies moved together in perfect harmony, time seemed to stand still, the world outside fading into obscurity as we became lost in the ecstasy of our union. In that moment, there was only us—two souls entwined in a timeless dance of desire and devotion.