29 - Farewell

Freen's POV

"Now stop sulking and kiss your girlfriend" Becky demanded.

I closed the gap between us and gave her a teasing soft tender kiss.

"Really? Just that? After the long day, after making me jealous of that Mind and bewildering thoughts? No, no baby... I deserve a proper kiss from my girlfriend. A proper kiss my love" She insisted.

I couldn't resist her playful demand. With a grin, I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer. Our lips met in a lingering kiss, filled with the warmth of shared affection and the promise of an evening together.

Her response to my kiss was passionate and genuine. I pressed her lips against mine, deepening the connection between us. Our kisses became a silent exchange of love, a language that only we understood, binding us closer together in that special moment.

Between each tender kiss, she stated, "I love you so much, babe"

As our lips parted, her eyes sparkling with delight, I responded, "I love you more Rebecca" the words carrying the depth of my feelings and the truth of my affection for her.

She wore a satisfied grin, she whispered "That's more like it baby".

"And I crave more of those sweet kisses, my love." I whispered playfully, leaning in once more to capture her lips. With a skillful adjustment of the driver's seat, I created room for her as I lifted her onto my lap.

Between kisses, I whispered to her, "I want you, baby." Each word was filled with longing, expressing my desire for her in that tender moment.

She looked deep into my eyes, her own filled with a mixture of passion and affection. "I want you too," she murmured, her voice soft and sultry.

Our hunger for each other grew with every kiss, and as our mouths continued their passionate dance, our hands found the buttons of our clothes. With skill and eager haste, we shed the barriers between us, revealing the depths of our desire and the vulnerability of our naked souls.

"Let me have you first, baby," she declared with a breathless urgency, her kisses trailing down from my lips to my jaw, leaving a fiery trail of desire in their wake.

Who am I do decline the demand of my goddess girlfriend? I leaned my head back, granting her even more access to claim me.

She continued her journey of desire, planting kisses from my earlobe to my neck, and then gently sucking on the skin just below my collarbone. Her actions left an unmistakable mark, a brand of ownership that I welcomed with open arms. I belonged to her, body, and soul.

"Urgh baby" a contented groan escaped my lips, a testament to the immense satisfaction she was bestowing upon me, igniting a passionate blaze between us that could not be extinguished.

The sensations were electrifying as she marked me with her passion and love. I intertwined my fingers with hers, a silent affirmation of our unbreakable bond. 

The car was filled with the sound of our rapid breaths and the rustling of discarded clothing, as our desire for one another continued to grow, unquenchable and insatiable.

My free hand, guided by desire, ventured across her body until it found itself cupping her breast, gently massaging it, feeling the softness and warmth beneath my fingertips The softness of her skin beneath my touch ignited a new wave of sensations, intensifying the intimacy between us.

"I really love your breasts, baby," I confessed, my words filled with appreciation and affection, as I continued to caress them with tenderness and desire.