43 - What do you wanna know?

Freen's POV

As I continued to kiss her, I started to realize that Becky's response was far from what I had hoped for. Her trembling persisted, and she seemed entirely absorbed in her own world of pain and contemplation. Slowly, I withdrew, concern etched across my face.

She gently pushed me away, her voice laced with hurt and frustration, as she questioned, "How dare you kiss me after kissing Patricia? Are you playing games with me?"

Her emotions were overwhelming, and her fists began to lightly strike my chest, but it was the pain in her eyes that struck me the most. The anguish and disappointment she was experiencing were like a dagger to my heart, and I knew that I had deeply wounded someone I cared about.

I looked into Becky's teary eyes and gently whispered, "I didn't kiss her; she kissed me."

She chuckled and replied, "same difference, you shared a kiss, not that I have the right over you. But how dare you kiss me after, don't pity me!"

As she struggled to escape my hold, I refused to let go. I spoke with sincerity, "Please, listen to me. I'm sorry if my kiss hurt you, but I can never regret kissing you. There's no pity in my heart, and I'm not playing games with you."

Tears continue to flow in her eyes as our gazes locked in a battle of emotions. The intensity of the moment hung heavy in the air, uncertainty and raw feelings making it impossible to predict what would happen next. I pressed our foreheads together, seeking a connection that transcended words.

"I don't know how to do this, but I want you to know that I'm so sorry, Becky," I whispered, my voice trembling.

Becky remained silent, her eyes locked onto mine. Her sobbing slowly subsided, and she whispered, "Just please, don't... Don't kiss me if you belong to someone else."

A faint smile crossed my lips as I replied, "Good thing that I belong to you then."

Becky's eyes held a mixture of relief and uncertainty as she processed my words. It was a fragile step toward rebuilding what had been damaged, but in that moment, it felt like a glimmer of hope amidst the chaos.

Our foreheads remained pressed together, and I gently kissed her on the forehead, a gesture of my commitment to her.

"You're... you're mine?" Becky asked, her voice filled with uncertainty and a touch of hope, stammering as she sought confirmation of our commitment to each other.

"I'm yours, heart, body, and soul... If... if you'll have me back," I replied with a hopeful and questioning smile, laying my vulnerability and sincerity bare before her, ready to rebuild the trust and love that had been tested.

"Show me, Freen... prove to me that you're mine," Becky said in a husky tone, her fingers tenderly caressing my cheeks. Her request was a heartfelt plea for reassurance, and I was determined to demonstrate my commitment to her.

In that moment, I leaned in and kissed her with all the passion and sincerity I could muster, allowing my actions to convey what words often struggled to express.

The weight of our shared pain hadn't vanished, but the spark of reconciliation had ignited, and together, we were determined to find our way back to a place of trust, love, and understanding.

Our kiss deepened, and the world around us seemed to fade away, leaving only the sensation of our lips and the warmth of our embrace. Each tender caress, each shared breath, was a testament to the raw, passionate connection that we had rediscovered in the midst of our pain and confusion.

Our tongues danced in a passionate, intimate tango, a sensual exchange that conveyed the depths of our desire and longing. The taste of her lips, sweet and intoxicating, filled my senses, and her soft moans of pleasure only fueled our shared hunger. The tip of my tongue lightly traced the contours of Becky's lips, seeking entry, and she willingly granted it.