8 - Sister

Freen's POV

It is now Friend's and Becky's 3rd and last song presentation. I have been listening to them attentively like my life depends on it. I've been eyeing their gestures for any sign of flirtation but none of that is there.

I thought that Friend will escort Becky to the ball since I heard her ask Becky. Yes, I was listening to them. I just can't help myself not to.

I saw Becky smiled before answering Friend. But I left before I hear her response. I can't bear to actually hear it.

But to my surprise Becky came alone. No escort, partner or whatsoever.

That thought made me smile as I continue listening to them.

🎶🎵

I remember when I met you, I didn't want to fall

I thought my hands were shaking 'cause you looked so beautiful

I remember when you kissed me, I knew you were the one

And oh my hands were shaking when you played my favorite song

I don't know why

But every time I look into your eyes

I see a thousand falling shooting stars and yes I love you

I can't believe that every night you're by my side

Promise I'll stay here 'till the morning

And pick you up when you're falling

When the rain gets rough, when you've had enough

I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love

My only one

My only one

🎶🎵

It's a duet love song. Oh how I wish it's me and Becky singing together.

"That could be you instead" I heard Noey said as she tapped my shoulder.

"Just be brave my friend". Nam seconded

I just slowly nodded in response to my dearest friends.

_____

Becky's POV

"You did well besty" Irin said while giggling towards me. I am now in the corner balcony of the events room taking a breather from the crowd. I wanted some silence.

I thanked her and grabbed the drink she offered.

In the corner of my eye I can see Freen approaching us.

"The event is a success girls. Job well done to both you. I am proud of you." She casually said as she kissed her sister in the cheek.

Then she looked at me and tapped my nose, her usual loving gesture.

It almost made my eye gawked out.

What is she doing? Are we suddenly back to normal?

I can't. I'm still in pain. In my mind I'm begging her to stop.

I don't have the energy to battle my emotions. I might end up screaming my heart out if she continues.

"Thank you Freen, your band also did a good job. All the girls were screaming your names. You'll surely have a new flavor by the end of the night." Irin teasingly told her sister.

Freen pinched her in response.

"Whaaat? I'm just saying you know." Irin said, giggling once more.

"Anyways, I am famished. I'll be heading to the food. Are you both coming? She asked.