13 - BB

Book 2: So, this is Forever

13 – BB

Becky's POV

Immersed in the seductive enchantment of Freen's kiss, time seemed to stretch infinitely. The echoes of Mark's advances faded, and the external world became an abstract backdrop. Freen's hands, like skilled artisans, traced the curves of my body, rekindling a smoldering fire that had been momentarily extinguished for the past six months.

Breaking away from the kiss, Freen's eyes held a spark that spoke volumes. "Can I have you, baby?" she whispered, her words lingering in the charged air, dripping with desire and aching longing.

The intimacy of the moment deepened, creating an irresistible magnetic pull that drew us into an embrace without reservation. There was no room for hesitation or restraint; in that shared vulnerability, we surrendered to the passion that had been patiently waiting to be reignited.

Cupping her face, I responded with a sultry smile, "No need to ask, I'm all yours, babe." With a deliberate motion, I unfurled the strap of my dress, exposing the enticing curve of my breasts. The room was filled with a palpable tension as Freen's eyes widened, a mixture of admiration and desire illuminating her gaze. She bit her lower lip, a subtle acknowledgment of the ecstasy that awaited us in this secret haven we had fashioned within the walls of my office.

"Shit, you're killing me, my love!" she uttered, releasing a deep, sultry sigh. But before I could respond, she silenced me with a kiss that ignited a fierce response from within. Our lips melded together, creating a symphony of passion and desire.

I felt the warmth of her hand, a skilled caress that found its way to my breast, teasing and kneading my nipples. A moan escaped my lips, surrendering to the intoxicating sensations she orchestrated. Freen, seizing the opportunity, let her tongue triumph in our dance, sensually exploring the depths of my mouth.

In need of breath, she parted our now swollen lips, her eyes ablaze with desire. With a swift and confident motion, she lifted me, and we moved to a small, private room within my office.

She laid me down on the bed as though I were the most delicate thing, and without hesitation, she swiftly ripped the dress that still clung to the lower half of my body.

"Freeeeeeeennn! That was expensive!" I exclaimed, my protest lost in a mixture of laughter and surprise, while I gently held her face, which hovered just above mine.

"I fucking don't care! That dress let that man feast with my favorites!" she responded with a mischievous glint in her eyes, punctuating her words with soft kisses on top of my breast.

"Baby, I wore that to tease you," I chuckled.

She looked up, meeting my gaze with a raised eyebrow. "Tease me?"

"Yes, Sarocha! Because this morning you turned me on and left me like nothing happened. I thought you didn't want me, so I wanted you to drool over me, Mrs. Chankimha!" I quickly answered, a playful spark in my eyes mirroring the banter between us.

As I finished my words, Freen's mischievous grin widened, and she leaned in to capture my lips in a lingering kiss. The remnants of the torn dress scattered around us were a testament to the fiery passion that had ignited between us.

"Baby, you know I always want you," she whispered against my lips. Shifting her attention, she trailed a path of kisses along my collarbone, her touch both tender and electrifying.

"I just thought you might not be ready yet," she murmured, placing a kiss on my belly button.

"But now... Even if you're not," she said, her voice husky with desire, as she kissed my inner thigh.