21 - You are my stupid

Freen's POV

"......wet " in unison, we both uttered, our hearts pounding in synchrony.

"I'm.. so.. wet.. for.. you.. baby.." I continued to whisper in her ear emphasizing each word with a pause.

Then I suddenly turned around and sat on the bed still facing her. She's in front of me like a statue, I'm guessing because of what I just did.

Subsequently, I lowered my head and rested my elbows on my knees, a gesture that conveyed my feelings of defeat and shame.

Overwhelmed by my inner turmoil, I began to blurt out my feelings and thoughts, unable to contain them any longer.

"Now, Becky, tell me... How can I have the courage to face you when you make me feel this way?"

"I'm ashamed to admit feeling this way for you. When what I should do is respect you and love you as much as you deserve and more.

I raised my head to meet her gaze, but she remained frozen, unable to find the words to express her thoughts. The silence between us was filled with unspoken feelings. So I continued,

"But honestly, every time it happens, you don't make it any easier for me to fight it off,"

"In fact, you seem to intensify it, making things even more difficult for me."

"Even just now, why the hell did you come out in just a towel, barely covering yourself?"

"I'm no saint Becky, and how can I possibly fight these feelings off when you keep testing my restraint like this?"

"When all I think is to explore every inch of your body. I want to run my hands over your skin.

I want to feel your skin against mine in every way possible...to taste you and breathe you in until I am consumed by you.

"So, how can I possibly fight it off?" I implored, my voice filled with a mixture of exasperation and longing. "Please, tell me." My plea held a sense of desperation.

Then I saw her slowly stepped towards me, and she knelt in front of me, our eyes meet. The intensity of the moment hung heavily in the air as our gaze locked onto each other.

It felt as though our eyes were engaged in a silent conversation. My gaze held inhibitions and questions, while hers conveyed understanding and validation, creating a unique connection that transcended words.

Then Rebecca spoke, she uttered words so soft but sounded like an explosion that pushed me over the edge, "Baby, don't fight it off."

Becky closed the distance between us and kissed me, melting away the barriers and uncertainties that had plagued us.

As we continue to kiss, our bodies seem to melt together in a fiery embrace. My fingers slowly started to trace patterns across her back, feeling the firmness of her muscles beneath my touch. My hands slid down to her hips, pulling her closer still as we deepen the intensity of our exchange.

Our tongues dance together in perfect rhythm, exploring every inch of each other's mouths with a fervor that borders on desperation. I can feel her hot breath against my skin, sending shivers throughout my entire body as she nibbles gently at my lower lip.

She gasps in surprise as I lift her effortlessly into my arms, carrying her over to the bed. I can hear her heart races as I lay her down gently on the soft sheets and I looked at her.

"I'm all yours, my love", she whispers breathlessly, gazing up at me with wide eyes dark dilated eyes.

_______