25 - The Heir

Freen's POV

I woke up my arms still wrapped around Becky from behind. As I slowly stirred from my slumber, I felt the warmth of her body pressed against mine and the gentle rise and fall of her breath. The room was bathed in soft, mellow afternoon light, and for a moment, I relished in the simple comfort of our embrace.

In my nakedness next to my girlfriend, I feel a surge of desire rushing through. With a mischievous grin, I slowly run my fingers along her bare skin, trailing up her top and sliding the strap down to expose her shoulder.

As my fingers trace along her bare skin, a soft gasp escapes Becky's lips, her body arching gently into my touch—she is awake.

With a tender touch, I shower gentle kisses along her exposed shoulder, each one leaving a trail of warmth and desire. I slowly guide her to turn around, my hands gently grasping her waist.

As I face her, our eyes meet, the intensity of the moment palpable. I sensually whispered, "Can I touch you now? Please my love"

Becky's gaze is filled with a mix of adoration and playful mischief. She brings her face closer to me, her lips hovering just a breath away. "Yes, you can babe" she responded.

I positioned myself above her, supporting my weight on my elbows and knees. I gazed into her eyes and gently nipped at her nose.

""I just can't get enough of you, baby. Let me show you just how addicted I am to you." I whispered on her ear.

I start with soft pecks on Becky's lips and then gradually increase the intensity. I kissed her more passionately, my tongue brushed against every little spot inside her mouth, from top to bottom, teasing her tongue.

Then I move my lips along her skin. I add in some teasing bites and nibbles on her earlobe, all while I cupped her clothed breast.

I reached on her back and unclasped her bra, showing her breast that I adore.

I kissed on top of it until I reached her nipples. "These are mine right baby?" I asked.

Without hearing any response, I engulfed her erect nipple in my mouth to suckle. "Answer me Rebecca" I insisted as I continue to suck her breast and knead the nipples of the other one.

"Hm, baby... you—yours," Becky murmured.

I let a nipple slip out of my mouth with a wet pop and pushes a hungry kiss between the valley of her breasts. My kisses move a little further down, gently stroking along her stomach and hips, enjoying the muscles jumping underneath. I kissed a spot on the right side of her hip bone that made her arch her back and let out a low moan tearing through the room.

I thought, "Ah, this is a sweet spot. I'll remember that."

With a careful move, I pulled down her shorts along with her panties and gently lifts her to pull the clothing off of her completely, letting it drop on the floor and finally having my girlfriend naked and at my mercy.

I resumed by kissing her knee up to her thigh. I feel her muscles tensing under my lips as I traveled the path that would lead me to the place I most longed to have in my mouth.

"Just relax" I whispered between the kisses I distributed along the inside of her thigh.

"What are you do—doing?" She gasped

"I'm gonna make you feel something different" I declared. As I hovered around her pussy and blow warm breath on it making her shiver.

"Free—Freen that's dirty" she said with disapproving tone.

I released a soft chuckle and responded, "Just trust me, baby."

I started slow, inhaling the musky scent of her pussy, and dragging my tongue through on her folds — just experiencing her, tasting her, savoring all of her.