Chapter 2: Homeward Bound

Alison's POV

We finally got off the bus. We all stared at each other.

''So what happens now?'' Hanna said

''I wanna go home. I know my mum did some bad things but I need to patch things up. I can't deal with the police just yet. I need to see my parents. They need to know I'm OK.'' They all nod their heads in agreement. I look at her. I haven't had a chance to speak to her yet. I can't bring myself to it. I'm still trying to figure out what she means to me. When I was away she was what kept me going. I though about her every day and I missed her so much. But I also know I treated her worse than worse and don't deserve to even speak to her.

''How we gonna get home?'' I say

''I live 5 mins from here we can walk there and take my car?'' Emily offers

She hadn't spoken since we left. I nodded

''Well then let's go.''

*5 mins later*

We arrive at her house, the walk there is quiet. Emily and I are walking next to each other. Our hands brushed a couple of times and I couldn't help but smile. This cannot be good. She'll never have me, I can't let myself fall for her.

As soon as she grabs the keys we get in the car.

''I want you guys to be there when I see them'' They don't answer but I know they'll come. I'm sitting in the passenger seat in front next to Emily. She smiles at me. My heart melts, her big brown eyes... Oh no!!! Please no!!! I'm falling for her!

I quickly try to recompose myself.

We're at my house. I step out. I breathe. I feel the girls assemble around me, just like old times only this time I'll be a good friend. I knock. It felt strange being here again.

''Alison? Alison! My baby girl!!! It's you!!!'' My dad hugs me! I hug him and cry! We both stand there and then I see her, my mom.

''Ali? Sweetie?'' she doesn't seem to believe her eyes.

''It's me, Mum!'' My dad turns around and grabs her, we have a group hug.

It feels nice, I'm home. I'm really here. I can't help but cry tears of relief and happiness. We stood there crying and hugging the love out each other for 5 mins.

''Girls!'' I'd completely forgotten about them until my mom mentioned them!

We pulled away from each other

''Did you bring her here? Did you find her?''

They all nod.

''Thank you! Thank you!!!''

''I'm sorry baby girl!'' My mum whispers as a memory of that night comes back to me. I hold her tight.

''We just wanted to make sure she got home to you. We'll leave you three alone. I think you have a lot to catch up on!'' Spencer says, she has tears in her eyes.

I hug Aria, Spencer and Hanna individually and thank them again for everything. It's Emily's turn, the girls step back. I hug her tight.

''Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you! I just keep the best for last! '' I look at her beautiful brown eyes before saying goodbye once more to everyone.

Emily's POV

''Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you! I just keep the best for last!''