Chapter 42: Back to Love

*unedited*

* Friday 12th February lunch*

Alison's POV

'' So Ali, when did you say Emily was getting back?'' Noel asks me

We're all sitting at the lunch table right now. By all, I mean Caleb, Hanna, Aria, Spencer, Noel, Elliot and well me of course.

'' She's landing tomorrow morning!'' I smile like a fool

'' What are your plans?'' wonders

'' Probably netflix and chill all day'' Hanna nudges me

'' Maybe...'' I wink and the whole table laughs

Suddenly I hear my phone go off and see Em's caller ID pop up on my screen

AD: Hey!

EF: Hey! Someone's incredibly happy today!

AD: Well why wouldn't I be? It's the holidays in a couple of hours and I have an extremely hot girl coming to my house tomorrow and I'm planning to spend Valentine's Day with her too...

EF: Oh really now? well she better not still be there once I arrive!

AD: Haha! You know there's only you, love!

'' Ugh, you guys are even cute when you're on the phone... What the fuck???'' Hanna says

EF: Was that Hanna?

AD: Mhmmmm

EF: What a goof... Anyways, what you up to?

AD: Just having lunch at the quad with everyone

EF: Ah quad squad lunches... I actually miss those you know despite the horrible cafeteria food...

We chuckle a little together

AD: And I miss you being here...

EF: I'll be here before you know it

AD: I know but I feel like the closer it is to you getting here, the slower time seems to be going... And that really pisses me off

EF: What if I were to tell you you didn't have to wait much longer?

AD: How much?

EF: Well how much time do you reckon it takes to go let's say, from the cafeteria to the table in the quad?

AD: Like 30 seconds...

EF: You sure? I swear it's less...

AD: Give or take, I guess... Why? The line goes quiet Emily?

'' Yes Babe?'' I whip my head around and there she is a couple steps behind me. Standing tall and as beautiful as ever.

'' EMILY!!!!'' I jump out of my seat and into her arms. I wrap my legs around her waist and nuzzle my face in her neck

'' Hi there Princess...'' she whispers to me holding tight '' God... You have no idea how much I've missed you''

'' Emmy...'' I whisper as I pull back and look into her beautiful brown eyes, setting my feet on the ground. We lean our foreheads against each other and just stay there. Staring into each others eyes. Brown and blue colliding. I feel her every breath tickle my lips. All my nerves are heightened by her presence. Her hands on my waist sending electricity coursing through my entire body.

'' For fucks sakes! JUST KISS ALREADY!'' Hanna yells at us

We both turn our heads to our friends before looking back at each other with cheeky grins. I bite my lower lip as I look between her eyes and her lips. She chuckles and leans in, her lips crash against mine and I've found my bliss.