Chapter 54: Sad Song

*3 weeks later: Friday 15th April*

Emily's POV

I've been back home for a little over two weeks now and back in school for one week. It's depressing really. Everything is shit.

That day, it took me a couple hours to find my way back to Hanna's and when I did she was already waiting with ice cream, tissues and a shoulder to cry on. I didn't really get out the house much when I was there. The girls, although mainly Aria and Hanna, would try and distract me and it would work for a few minutes until something, anything reminded me of her.

I shove my books in my bag and slam my locker shut, ignoring the pictures of her inside.

'' Em!'' I turn around and see Finn walking to me

'' Hey Finn''

'' Listen, there's a party at my house tonight and obviously you're invited!''

'' I'm not sure, Finn...'' A party is what got me in this mess in the first place and I was definitely not up for another one

'' Come on! It'll be fun! Everyone is going to be there: Sam, Rachel, Kurt, Puck and Quinn!'' he nudges me

'' Thanks but no thanks. I'm not in the mood, sorry, but I'm going to have to pass''

'' Fine...'' he walks with me in the corridor '' I get you're bummed but I'm just trying to help'' he puts his arm around my shoulder

'' I know but right now I just want to be left in my misery...'' I get away from him and turn the corner, bumping into someone

'' Sorry'' we say at the same time

I look up to see stunning hazel eyes piercing into mine. '' Sorry'' I repeat and speed walk away before she has time to say anything

'' Em! Please! Wait!'' I start running and turn down a random corridor to lose her '' Em!'' her voice resonates

I keep going and find refuge in the library. I walk along the rows until I reach the end, where no one ever goes, and just fall into a ball in the corner, hugging my knees tight to my body. This happens at least once a day. She finds me and I run away not wanting to face her, not able to face her. I ignore her texts and phone calls too. I don't even read them, I'm too scared of what they say and of how I'll react. Of course I feel bad for doing it, but it's all I can do to try and somehow start mending things with Alison. Even if she doesn't read my texts or answer my phone calls. I make sure I send her the good morning and goodnight texts I had failed to send before. I've left her a couple voicemails the first few days but I couldn't take it anymore so I stuck to the texts.

 I've left her a couple voicemails the first few days but I couldn't take it anymore so I stuck to the texts

I know one day she has to forgive me and one day I'll win her back. This is just a bump in the road. We're made for each other. We'll find our way back, right? I mean Emison is endgame, right?

Maybe, I'm just a fool in love and alone.

Alison's POV