Chapter 31: Night n2

Alison's POV

The dinner went great. Emily and I just laughed all night long. It was as if nothing had ever happened. We talked about everything and nothing. The way we always do. I couldn't help but admire her smile, flashing her pearly whites at me. Although her eyes were dark, they still managed to light up my whole universe. huh... who would have thought that me, the Ali Di, the HBIC, the it girl, the ex-bitch, the one who almost got pregnant; who would have thought that I would be so cheesy about love, about my love, and nonetheless about my best friend, my Emily...

The waiter had tried a couple more times to get my attention and only did so when Emily was in the restroom or when I was heading there myself. I'd gotten so pissed off, at one point, that I picked up the nearest drink and threw it in his face. His reaction was truly priceless, his white shirt had become transparent, his gelled up hair had flopped down and everyone was laughing. But the best bit was definitely Emily's face. She was grinning from ear to ear, when she caught me staring she did what she always did. She looked down at her lap and blushed. The fact that I still had the same effect on her then when we were 15 just fills me with so much joy because I know that she's never stopped loving me. After everything, I'm still the apple of her eye.

In the car, the fun doesn't stop. As I drive, Emily turns the radio up louder. She started humming along and then quickly starts belting out Ellie Goulding's ''Love Me Like You Do''. I quickly joined in and by the end of the song, the singers voice was no longer heard and the only sound on the road was Emily and I shouting, screaming, proclaiming our love for one another at the top of our lungs.

'' So, my beautiful lady, what next?'' Emily asks turning the radio down

'' Well, it is a school night, and I'd rather not stay up too late. Your beautiful lady needs her beauty sleep'' I smirk as a look of disappointment flashes over her face

'' Buuuuut...'' I continue, she turns to me happily '' I also want to spend more time with you. So, here's what I offer. We go back to your house.'' I slowly trail my finger up her thigh and feel her shudder at my touch. '' And just watch Netflix'' I wink at her as I pull my hand away

'' I like Netflix but I prefer Netflix and chill'' she giggles nervously. Emily was never really confident about this sort of talk. And it was all clearly new to her, but she was doing a good job.

I laugh with her before adding: '' I like the way you think, Fields.'' And with that I drive a little faster

——————————————————————————————————

*Explicit content*

As soon as we are inside her room, I jump up wrapping my legs around her waist. I start to kiss her passionately and she holds my butt, causing me to let out a small moan. She pushes us against the door and starts sucking on my sweet spot. I'm gonna have a nasty hickey there tomorrow but I don't care.

She carries me to the bed and we just stare in to each others eyes as she gently sets me down. She throws her coat and her t-shirt off and I do the same. She starts squeezing my breasts through my bra and I arch my back at her touch. She uses the opportunity to take off my bra. I do the same with hers. She lies on top of me and we start making out, our breasts rubbing against each other. She moans slightly into my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. The friction between our jeans is causing me to get more and more turned on by the second. I flip us over so she is now beneath me. Tonight is all about her. I sit up and grin at her shocked expression. I see her eyes scan my body

'' Gosh, how can you be so beautiful?'' her soft voice amazes

I just lean back down and kiss her, fire burning through me as I do so. I cup her sex in my hand as I start kissing down her body, I flick one of her nipples with my tongue and take as much of her breast into my mouth as I can, sucking on it whilst rubbing her through her jeans.