Chapter 36: Christmas Day

*barely edited*

Alison's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I love to cuddle with Emily in the morning. And this morning I wanted to more than usual. I need her presence beside me. I need her comfort. She just feels so warm and safe. She is my very own haven. I sit up to see that I actually woke up to an empty room. I look at the bedside clock and see that it's 11 already. I say already cause we only went to sleep around 10:30ish so that was a lot of sleeping. Even for me.

I make my way downstairs and hear giggles.

'' Hey girls'' I greet them

'' Hey Ali!'' Spencer, Aria and Hanna say in unison

'' Waiiit where's Emily?'' I raise my eyebrow as I walk in to the living room

The girls suddenly seem to notice her disappearance and look around worriedly. Now I'm panicking! She knows I need her right now why'd she leave me alone? I am so yelling at her when I find her! How can she leave me at a time like-?

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud, multi-voiced cheer '' Merry Christmas!''

I spin around to see Emily, Jason, Toby and even Caleb in sexy Santa costumes. Boys have naked and my girl in a sexy santa costume (A/N The one Spencer puts on for Toby but on Emily).

My jaw drops as I see her beautiful, long, toned and tanned legs sticking out of the short skirt part of the dress and her cleavage that is just sorta just popping out at the top. Fuck she is just so damn hot! I can't believe that body is all mine.

Does she realise that she's giving the guys a good show here too or not?

'' Oh my god!'' Hanna squeals

'' Now that is a gesture'' Aria giggles

'' Em thought that with all of you having a bad Christmas we could make it up to you. So here we are'' Jason gestures

I look at my incredibly sexy girlfriend who's blushing like crazy at just being denounced by my brother. I walk up to her and just kiss her.

'' You did this?'' I ask her as I pull away and look into her eyes. She just gives me a small nod and kisses me back

'' Caleb... I thought you were in Ravenswood until after New Years'' I hear Hanna say

I turn my head in Caleb's direction and see him walk towards her, all eyes are on him. He hasn't been here for ages... He never came back because apparently it was too difficult for him to leave again. This is the first time, I've met him and Hanna's got good taste! He really is quite hot!

'' I was but Em called'' they both look at Emily who's just grinning from ear to ear. I swear this girl lives to make others happy '' And I just couldn't stay away anymore, I know you needed me and I need you too, Hanna.'' They were now face to face ''I miss you like crazy.'' He wraps his arms around her waist and presses their foreheads together. Hanna's eyes are closed, it's like she can't take it ''I love you.'' They both lean in and kiss and the electricity passing through them was so strong that we all started making out with our other halves.

As I kiss Em, I feel fireworks exploding everywhere around me and in me. I pull her in as close as I can with my arms around her neck, and her hands on my waist. We move in sync, our lips crashing together, our tongues dancing in a wave of passion and love.

'' Hum hum'' we all suddenly pull away to see Mr and Mrs Fields standing there looking at us

'' Oh... Um.. Morning Mum, Dad'' Emily blushes '' They weren't having a good Christmas so we were making it up to them''