Chapter 25: She's no you

*Unedited*

*Friday morning*

Alisons's POV

It's been two days that I've come out. It's also been two days since that mind-blowing sex with Emily. So far it all seems to be going ok. If anything me coming out has just made me more loved and accepted by my fellow classmates. And I'm so happy. I'm glad I've become who I am today. And all thanks to this one wonderful woman walking beside me, holding my hand. We're walking down the school corridor and I can't help but look at how beautiful she is in all her own ways. Strong yet caring. Loyal yet fierce. Shy yet sexy. She is truly incredible.

'' Starring is rude, babe'' she says not even glancing my way as we stop in front of her locker

'' It's not rude if I'm your girlfriend. If anything it's mandatory.'' I retort whilst still admiring her

She turns around and holds my gaze intensely.

'' Oh is it now? and what do you say about this?'' she cups my face and gently kisses me pulling away after a few seconds, leaving me wanting more.

''udmemflke'' I struggle

She chuckles and still holding my face looks into my eyes '' Sorry what was that gorgeous?'' she whispers

'' T-Th-That's more than mandatory. That's required to my survival'' I finally stutter out

'' Look at you being all needy'' she laughs '' I thought that was my job'' she winks and turns back to her locker. She changes her books and shuts it, facing me once more. But only to so me with my best pout.

''Aw... I'm sorry babe. I love it when you're needy, it's adorable'' she says leaning in but I turn my face away before she can kiss me. I want to play for a bit

'' Alison... I thought it was cute!'' she exasperates

'' I don't want cute'' I answer plainly

'' Well then what do you want, love?''

'' I want sexy! I want hot!'' I fake pout still

''Trust me! You definitely have that going on for yourself'' she murmurs, grabbing me by the waist and kissing me with passion. I pull back, pushing my hands on her shoulders to create space between us but she keeps a tight hold on me

'' Do I now?'' I smirk '' I think I'm going to need some more convincing'' I smile cockily at her

'' Whatever the princess wants'' she murmurs and leans her forehead against mine and stares deep into my eyes as she murmurs sexily '' Alison Lauren DiLaurentis, you are so hot the sun seems like ice next to you. Was your father a mechanic at one point because your body is finely tuned. If not then he was robber and he stole all the stars and put them in your eyes. I know for sure he was a chef, because you're one tasty dish.'' so she's using pick up lines? who cares it's really working for her right now! '' By the way, I should take you to the nurse's office. That was quite a fall, you know when you fell from heaven'' she paused and studied every feature on my face before asking '' Can you teach me math?'' I looked at her quizzically '' What's infinity times infinity cause that's how much I love you. Alison, you are the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last one at night. If I were a cat, I'd spend all nine lives with y-'' Before I couldn't even let her finish I grab her around the neck and smash our lips together. She's shocked at first but quickly starts to kissing back. It was a hungry kiss but we knew we had to stay starved because we're not idiots we know we're still in the school away. We pull away both grinning ear to ear.

'' You're cheesy. I love it.'' I tell her she lets out a light laugh

'' And I lo-'' she starts but is cut off