Chapter 9: What now?

*have a listen to this song by Rihanna- What now? whilst you're reading it :) Enjoy*

Emily's POV

It's been two weeks. 2 weeks that I've been avoiding my best friends. 2 weeks that I've pretended to hate them. 2 weeks that I've been alone. 2 weeks that I've been crying myself to sleep. 2 weeks that I've been having lunch on my own. Of course, I need to stay strong in public, so I made sure to have lunch in the cafeteria throwing glares at those who approach my table, everyday. I'm acting like a bitch because... I don't even know. I just know that if I show one sign of weakness they'll pounce and I won't be able to hold myself back anymore.

It was particularly hard when it came to her. We had a few classes together. To those I always made sure to get in after her and sit at the complete opposite of her. I couldn't look at her. Her perfect smile, her perfect eyes, her perfect everything. I tried moving on but I just can't. And she's been nothing but miserable. All my fault. But that's why I'm doing this. So that we don't make each other unhappy anymore. I was so stupid to believe that what I did that night would help. I hate myself for it. I did the worst thing possible. I'm so ashamed of what I did that night.

*Flashback to when Emily went to that bar 2 weeks ago*

''Hello gorgeous!'' I slur at a pretty platinum blonde next to me

'' Hi..'' She answers timidly

'' No need to be shy... Have a drink with me? I'm Emily by the way'' I say trying to seem a minimum sober. I want to take her right then and there

'' Umm... Sure, yeah why not? I'm Sarah'' she smiles

'' You have a great smile'' I flirt and so on all night. After a few drinks the flirting was getting more intense. I want her and I could tell she wants me. I jump off my stool

'' I'm going to use the restroom'' I wink at her and bite my lip. Let's just hope she gets it. I quickly throw a glance behind me before entering the empty restrooms and see her with a mischievous smile. That's hot!

I went in. The door opened a minute later. I turned around and there she was. Leaning against the door. Damn, she's hot!!! I lunged towards her and pressed my lips against hers! Without breaking the kiss, I find the lock and lock the door so that no one could come in. I'd waited for this long enough!!!

I start kissing down her jaw to her neck as she moans quietly. I go back up to her mouth and slip my tongue in, we fight for dominance.

''You're so fucking sexy you know that?'' I whisper in her ear, we keep making out.

I feel her hands on my stomach and grin.

'' let me make it easier'' I say taking my shirt off. God I love drunk me! I'm so horny and bold it's awesome!!! she just stares in awe and I take it as a chance to take hers off. I'd been dreaming of this moment for years. Damn! All those sleepovers where I had to stop myself from leaning in and kissing her! She was so sexy!!! The times I always wanted to just rip her clothes apart but couldn't! I'm not waiting any longer!

She starts making her way down. Kissing from my jawline, my neck and now getting to my chest... She undid my bra and started sucking on my nipple whilst playing with the other one... Fuck that felt nice, I couldn't help but moan

''Ali... ''

''Um... I'm Sarah'' she says looking up at me

''That's what I said'' I panic suddenly realising that blonde in front of me isn't the one I thought...