Chapter 22: Kissing Rock

*song after the pic is They don't know about us by One Direction*

*unedited*

Emily's POV

It's been 2 weeks since our parents have known about me and Alison and it's going great. Apart from our families and well the girls, Noel and Paige (she did kinda make this happen) no one knows and strangely enough I'm ok with it. It's one thing to be a girl dating another girl but it's another to be dating the Queen Bee. So we weren't hassled by people constantly, we could link arms in the corridor because it's judged normal for teen girls to do that so that's what we did, we could smile happily because we were two best friends that hadn't seen each other in too long so no one judged. We'd meet at one of our houses to have more privacy and sneak in a often hot make out session before the parents got home. It's all going great. I'm happy that no one knows, because it means I get my love to myself.

Alison and I are in the woods, right now going for a walk. I smoothly slide my hand in hers and intertwine our fingers. We fit perfectly in every sense and it feels incredible. She slightly tilts her head my way and I notice that her cheeks are flushed and her pearly whites are showing in a beautiful smile.

'' God, you are so beautiful'' I admire, she answers with nervous giggles and a wink, the only way Alison knows how to. And I can't deny it still makes my heart skip a beat. She has this power over me. Even more so than before, because now I know she feels the same way about me.

'' If only you saw what I saw sweetie... You are the most gorgeous and perfect human being I have ever seen'' She says as we come to a stop having reached our destination

We go and sit down. And look over the lake.

''Remember that first sleepover you had when you came back?'' I ask

'' Yeah...'' her voice answers sadly. That night probably did not go as planned

'' Well... I lied that night when I found you here, at our spot. I'd said I'd only just gotten there but I heard pretty much everything. And it killed me inside to know that I was the reason for your pain, your anguish, your hurt. But I wanted to stay strong for the both of us. I was scarred Ali that night. I had left my house knowing what I was going to tell you and when you said you loved me, it didn't even register. All I could think of was that speech I had learned by heart to make sure I wouldn't cave at any point. As soon as I saw you fall in front of me all I couldn't think go was how could I do this to you? And left because I didn't know what else to do. It felt good to say those things'' I sigh taking a pause looking over to her, worry was plastered on her face and I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her so she was nuzzled to my side. '' But it felt wrong. SO wrong. You have no idea. It felt good because everything I'd never said when we were 15 came out. My 15 year old self made appearance but my real self was just praying that I wouldn't feel the way I did I was 15 again because the pain scarred me. I love you so much Ali it actually physically hurts to know that you are the person that makes me the happiest person in the world but that in a split second you can make me the most miserable person'' I stare dead into her eyes, unable to read any sort of emotions from her face so I kept going, truthfully I have no idea where I'm going with this, but I was so happy to tell her this at the same time. I lightly pecked her lips and as I pulled away I could see from her face she was expecting more but I continued '' Alison, you are the most wonderful human being I have ever laid eyes on. That day you told me you loved me for the first time, and then the 2nd and 3rd time you said I still couldn't process what you were saying. And when hear you say it now, I still think I'm dreaming because this is my fantasy. You are a fantasy. You are so much to me, it's incredible.'' I'm cut off by her lips crashing into mine with such force! It wasn't even like a brutal force but more of a fiery passion and it tasted like heaven. Our lips now used to each other move even more in sync than before. Suddenly she breaks away. I look at her to see she has a bemused look on her face, I straighten myself up realising I look like fool with my lips still puckered and my eyes wide open.