Chapter 3: Love Me Again

A/N

* Hey guys! just thought I'd let you know ahead of time that I've put song suggestions as you go along in chapters! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Have a good day! xxx :)

-c

Emily's POV

I throw on a pair of ripped black jeans, my white tank top and white high tops and wrap my red checkered flannel around my waist. I check the weather I'm gonna need my jacket. I just grab my leather jacket and my bag for the night and meet my parents downstairs.

On the drive there I couldn't tell if I was more excited or scared... I'd been preparing my speech all day. Although the sleepover would make it weird after I tell her everything. She needs to know. I mean come on! She talked to everyone and not even a text or a phone call to tell me. I would have been fine with just ''I'm sorry'' text. Ok, maybe not, but its better than this unforgivable silence. I hate being mad at her, I hate loving her. After tonight, I hope Alison will be out of my system, out of my head, out of my heart for sure. I couldn't deal with the worry, the anxiety and the fear anymore. But most of all I couldn't deal with the hurt of unrequited love.

I stand on her porch, behind my parents as my dad knocks. My mum insisted that I be the one to hand over the flowers. I just hope Ali doesn't open the door.

''Mr and Mrs Fields!!! I'm so glad to see you'' my heart dropped in my stomach. I didn't even need to look up.

''Hey Em!'' I looked up she was smiling her perfect Alison DiLaurentis smile... Ugh... this is gonna be so difficult... My eyes fall to what she's wearing... Oh no! She's done this on purpose come on!!! She's wearing that blue blot printed zipper dress and her cream heels... Oh this is not good!

''Um.. Um... Hey Ali!'' we hugged and I could smell her vanilla scent in her perfectly curled blond lock! Damn it! Come on Em!!! Keep it together! I really hate the fact that I love the way she makes me feel inside.

I walked inside all the girls are already there. I say Hi to each of them. When I approach Hanna, she whispers ''You okay?'' I just give her a small nod. I don't need anyone knowing what's gonna happen tonight. I need to do this by myself. Prove to her that I really don't need anyone to guide me. Prove to her that I am now my own person. That I'm free from her. I think.

During the whole dinner, Ali kept glancing at me nervously. Could she tell something was up? Either way, this can't be good...

Alison's POV ( I think you should listen to Love me Again-John Newman from here!)

I couldn't stop staring at her. Even in the simplest of clothes she still was the best looking one in the room. I bit my lip, I need to control myself. Shit, she's noticed. I quickly look down, hopefully it can pass for a quick glance more than hardcore eyeing. Goddamn it, Em! You have to see what you do to me!

We'd just finished having dinner, when I saw her step outside on her own. The girls saw it too, we looked at each other, they know I need to talk to her they just didn't know what I was gonna say. They gave me the 'go-ahead' nod. I mouth a 'Thank you' and follow my light into the dark.

This is it. I love you Emily Catherine Fields.

'' Hey Em...''

''Oh Ali... I didn't know you'd followed me here''

''Sorry... I just I have something I really need to get off my chest''

''Me too''

''Do you mind if I go first?'' I asked. I was too afraid of what she would say if she didn't know what I wanted after this conversation, so this was most likely my only shot.