Final Chapter: Happy Endings and Forevers

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU GUYS! READ THE AN AT THE END PLEASE!!!

Emily's POV

I sneak myself into the gym going through the back door, trying not get caught. I couldn't buy a ticket cause one: that would mean telling someone my plan and I really needed the element of surprise; and two you have to go to Rosewood High to buy tickets, so I had to kinda crash the prom. But it was for romance so that makes it alright. I walk through trying to find my way out of the 'backstage' part of the prom. Once I'm finally out of some weird woods where a bunch of people were making out, I realise I'm standing in front of a cute little bridge that leads to the dance floor and well the main area of the prom. For a bit, I just stand there and marvel at the scene. Wow... Ali did a great job for this fairytale prom. Dark woods to make out with someone unnoticed, nicely done. And nice castle interiors-like spaces where everyone is socialising. It's incredible and everyone is clearly having a blast. Is there anything this girl can't do?

I keep admiring the fairytale before me as I think of what I'm going to say to her. All I know is that I need her, I love her more than anyone and anything ever. Without her, I don't know who I am. I feel lost, like I'm not needed, like there isn't a reason for me to care about my future or about how people see me. All that matters is the way she sees me. I do it all for her. It's all for her. She's my all. You know it's true love when you become this corny.

I look across the floor trying to spot her. There's so many fucking people! Ugh! There making this really difficult. I'm trying to do a romantic gesture guys here! MOVE PLEASE! I frustrate internally

The music suddenly quiets down and the DJ speaks up '' It's time to grab that special someone to the dance floor and be teenagers in love''

Well I'm trying to find her, dude! I think to myself. A slow song starts playing and I recognise Jesse McCartney's Beautiful Soul...

Everyone slows down and the room is less hectic making it easier for me. I crane my neck until eventually my gaze falls on a beautiful blonde in a beautiful yellow dress. Woah... She's even more beautiful than I remember, I didn't think it was possible. Her hairs fall perfectly down her shoulders, it's got more waves than usual but it looks hella good on her. I can make out her eyes all the way from where I'm standing. They pop out a lot in her dark and heavy make-up, not that I'm complaining. How could I let something so perfect go? I mentally slap myself.

The smile on my face quickly turns into a frown as I realise she's not on her own. She's dancing with some guy, one hand on his shoulder the other holding the hand that isn't on her waist. His back is to me and I can't see him. Who the fuck is this guy? Turn around dammit! Why is she laughing so much? He can't be that funny! That smile is incredible though, it has a way of lighting up the whole room. I can feel my heart beat a little faster

Her face becomes a little more serious as they slowly turn and I see both their profiles... No. Not him. Not Elliot. Out of everyone. Please. No. Dammit. Hey, this probably isn't what it looks like? Maybe they're just friends... There's no way she's with him. Right? I mean friends dance slow songs right? After all, he seemed to be there for her when I fucked up. Maybe this is just some way of thanking him. They're just friends. No way, Ali'd go for the guy I explicitly told her not to, right? Even if I did screw up... She wouldn't go for him, he's not her type... Tall, handsome, dark hair, dark eyes, in good shape, smart... No. She won't go for him. She's only ever just seen him as like a best friend. It's fine. Nothing is going on.