Chapter 45: Jealousy

*The same day: 20/02/2016*

Alison's POV

After lunch, we all thought bowling would be fun so we headed to the only bowling alley in Rosewood. To be honest, this is such a small town, I'm surprised we even have on.

'' Hey Noel!'' I go and sit next to my best friend as we tie our bowling shoes

'' Hey Al'' he grins at me '' What's up?''

'' Nothing, just wanted to spend time with you. I've been with Em 24/7 and as much as I love her, I miss talking to you and I need to breathe too''

'' Ah, so I'm you're getaway'' he raises his eyebrow

'' Well yes but no because I do actually want to spend time with you and talk to you. We haven't spoken in a while'' I admit

'' Fine. What do you want to talk about?''

I hesitate '' Um... Well how is it going with the whole Baby Face situation?'' We decided to refer to her as that to make it less obvious not that I think it does but yeah

'' Honestly?'' he looks at me questioningly and I just nod '' Well, I'm moving on. I'm getting there. She's been happy with Jason for like what 2 months? 3 months now? And I've sorta accepted that. After all the shit, they've been through, I'm happy they've found in each other a reason to be happy.'' He finishes hanging his head

'' Holy shit!'' I gasp

'' What?'' Noel's face shows worry

'' You're human!'' I squeeze him in a tight side hug as he chuckles '' You've become one of the good guys! I'm so proud!'' I wipe away fake tears and he playfully pushes us apart

'' Haha! Very funny...''

'' I'm sorry... But so you're fine? Like you're over her?''

'' No, I don't think I'll ever get over her. But I am fine and I've accepted that I need to move on and that's exactly what I'm going to do from now on.''

'' Well I'm glad you've somewhat found your peace with this Noel.'' I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder, linking our arms as the others start to bowl

Elliot's POV

I'm feeling really uncomfortable. I mean, here I am, surrounded by incredible people who are all so happy to be reunited with their own again, leaving me feeling a little left out. I understand of course. From the way everyone always speaks so highly of Emily I can tell she's had a important impact on all of their lives. Alison's especially. But for some reason, I feel a little on the edge when she's around. Almost like she dislikes, like a lot. And I know it probably has to do Alison. And I know I've got no one else but myself to blame for that. But I can't help it. Alison has a way of just lightening up the room, when she walks in, she's got this aura about her that makes you want to know her and makes you want her to notice you. I like Alison DiLaurentis. And it sucks arse. Because as much as I feel guilty for all these emotions I can't suppress them.

I watch her as she celebrates a spare and kisses Emily, wrapping her arms around her neck. I look down at my hands, my thumbs twiddling about. I don't want to come in between that. I mean it's clearly something incredibly special and there's no way I could ever be to her what Emily is. I know that. Now, I just need to find a way to get past that.

I feel a slight tap on my shoulder to see Emily standing in front of me, a drink in hand.

'' Here '' she hands it to me and sits beside me. I gulp and maybe a little too loud because she chuckles next to me. '' Relax. I don't bite''