Summary

Summary

Amelia Mikaelson is a part of the Original Family i.e. the first vampires to ever walk on earth. Well, she and her twin brother Niklaus are not entirely vampires. They are hybrids. They are also sarcastic, cocky, smart, cunning and the most feared people to ever walk this earth.

According to the towns brochures and sign board, Mystic Falls is a quiet and peaceful place with friendly neighbors and has a population of around 5,000 or so people living there.

But what is not written on the brochures is that this town of Mystic Falls has been a hot spot for supernatural beings for a long time. The Original Family resided here once, a long time ago as well.

Now the supernatural beings have returned to this town. Vampires, werewolves, witches and doppelgangers.

Now with so many different supernatural beings in this town what harm would take place if you included one more? Not much you would think. But what happens if this one is Amelia Mikaelson who has come to investigate some unusual happenings?

Piece of cake? Hell no, it is a recipe for disaster.

Amelia and her brother are feared by everyone who knows about them. But you see, this town is different. The supernatural residing here have no clue about the Originals.

No problem there, with Amelia in town they will learn a lot more than they asked for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N – Something you need to know before you start reading, this book needs a lot of editing. There are typos and grammatical errors which I will go through and make the changes once I have completed the book.

Also, this is a book about Amelia. Not Damon, nor Klaus. This story revolves around Amelia, not the Mystic Falls residents with a cameo from Amelia once a while. I am basing the book on the show, but it doesn't follow the same timeline or the character history, there will be a few things that are different.

Creative criticism is welcome so make sure to comment. I hope you enjoy :)