25 ~ You Don't Piss Off An Original With An Hybrid Army On Standby.

Chapter 25 ~ You Don't Piss Off An Original With An Hybrid Army On Standby.

~Amelia's POV~

I was about to go check the other coffins to make sure that they held my brothers but my phone vibrated signaling that I was receiving a call.

"Hey Mia?" Stage 1 of the plan is done." Katherine said into the phone.

"Really? They believed you?" I asked astonished.

Kat gave a short laugh and said, "Don't sound so surprised. I happen to be an excellent actress. By the way, Damon and Bonnie are coming over to the witch house. Stefan messaged me to let them know. That's okay right?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Totally." I said nodding my head. Stefan's part would come earlier than it was supposed to.

"They left about 2 minutes ago, so you can expect them in about 10 to 15 minutes." She informed me.

"Got it. Thanks Kat." I said and cut the call.

"Hey Stef?" I called out. "Damon and Bonnie are going to drop by. You know what to do right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I know. You have told it to me about 5 times. I am sure I know it word to word by now." He replied.

"Stefan Salvatore!! Don't you sass me!"

He just rolled his eyes but a smile played on his lips.

"Just do your thing before they come here." He ordered me.

"No sweat." I said and turned to face the coffins. I closed my eyes and concentrated.

The spell that I had to do consumed a lot of energy. And there were 4 coffins. The spell was a cloaking spell. It was more or less what the witch spirits had done but had failed. They didn't have that much power so they couldn't succeed in hiding the coffins from anyone who knew about its whereabouts.

I closed my eyes and started chanting the spell that came automatically to my lips. I hoped that it would work. And it seemed to be working since the candles all around the room suddenly burst into flames and I felt the energy being drawn from them.

The spill would result in the coffins being hidden from everyone other than me for now. The other people who would be able to see it would be the ones who I trusted.

Just when I thought that the spell would be completed the witch spirits started whispering loudly. They didn't like me doing this. These spirits were the ones of the witches who died a noble death. Which meant that they were the 'good' witches, the ones who never did dark magic, didn't use magic for selfish reasons, the witches who didn't use magic for any negative purposes.

"I have your power in me. And I am sure you won't want me using it for purposes that don't reach your mark." I warned them since they would putting up a fight.

Almost instantly the whispering stopped and I felt the spell working.

"It's done. I can't see it." Stefan said softly just as a car was heard being pulled up outside.

I composed myself and almost all the candles had only a small flame to shed some light in the somewhat dark room. I could see clearly with my hybrid senses but I wasn't sure about Stefan.

"Hello Damon. What brings you here?" I greeted him when he walked into the place after a few seconds.

"You found the coffins?" He said making it seem more like a statement than a question.

"What coffins?" I asked playing dumb.

"Ahh!!" I heard Stefan scream and I turned on my heels sharply to face him. He was on the ground clutching his head. I figured what was going on when I saw Bonnie's outstretched hand towards him. I felt angry instantly and I knew my eyes were bright green which indicated that my wolf and witch side were fighting for control.