50 - Dead or Alive.

Chapter 50 – Dead or Alive.

~Amelia's POV~

"How bad is it there?" Elijah asked over the phone.

"Well, it's practically a ghost town with a lot of people who have a vendetta against us." I elaborated, looking out of my eye to Jackson who was observing the mansion curiously.

"Not everyone." He called out.

"Who was that?" Elijah questioned.

"Long story; that I myself don't know. I'll update you on what happens."

"Likewise." He hung up the call he had made. Everything was going as smoothly as possible. All my hybrids were safe, Rebekah was fiercely overprotective over Hayley and the baby, Elijah had dealt with the witches and Klaus was doing his own shit as usual. He had to be extra cautious this time since he was up against an entire vampire army under Marcel's rule and a bitchy witch coven.

"So, how are you here?" I asked, looking at Jackson properly, taking him in and frowning when I realized he wasn't in the attire he died in.

"Who even are you?" Kol asked stalking up to him.

"Well, after you brother so kindly turned me into a vampire." Jackson started, a hard look on his face.

"Wait, you were turned?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"Mia! You won't imagine the shit going down outside." Michael burst into the room, slightly out of breath. "Who's this?" He came to my side instantly.

"Jackson Thorne." Jackson put his hand out and Michael looked between the two of us in bewilderment.

"We don't know the semantics. He just started telling us the story." I said softly.

"And I'm going to continue." He said curtly, dropping his hand.

"Your brother oh so kindly told me to get lost-"

"He compelled you." I said in realization.

"Yes. I was on my own for quite a bit until I came to I guess this town where I ran into a hunter part of Qetsiyah's brotherhood and he killed me." Jackson ended.

"Do you know anything that can help us against Qetsiyah?" Kol asked.

"She's still alive." Jackson said. "Well, not technically alive. She can be if she wants to."

"Do you know anything about Silas?" I asked and got a look of confusion that answered my question.

"How are you Amelia?" He asked softly, moving closer. I did nothing to stop him, just stopped myself from jumping into his arms.

"I've been better. It's so good to see you once again." I smiled weakly.

"You have been happy." He noted, glancing at Michael.

"Yes. I got my family back." I nodded at Kol.

"Kol Mikaelson, at your service." Kol gave a mock bow.

"Amelia, the dead are walking around Mystic Falls. We need to make sure that people don't just cross to the side." Michael interrupted softly.

"We have to make sure one does." I clenched my teeth as I thought back to Elena killing Nadia.

"It's going to require a sacrifice in return." Jackson spoke up.

"Let's see what we can do." I plotted a plan to get what we needed.

~~~

~Third Person's POV~

"The veil is almost back up." Amelia said sadly, as she looked at Jackson. They were in the middle of a thicket of trees all alone atlast.