37 ~ I Have Seen That Look On You Way Too Many Times.

Chapter 37 ~ I Have Seen That Look On You Way Too Many Times.

~Amelia's POV~

"How did she become a vampire? Wasn't she super against it? All about humanity being the best and all that crap?" I questioned.

"Well, she clearly changed her mind." Stefan replied with a snort.

"That's how she was able to escape so quickly during their 'kill Finn mission'" I stated as I thought about it.

"Was Damon the one to turn her into a vampire?" Stefan questioned. To our surprise Jo shook her head.

"Then who? There isn't any other vampire who will willingly turn her.." I said trailing off going through over anyone who could possibly do it.

"Well it was actually Stefan's blood that turned her." Jo said making me gape and turn to Stefan.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Oh really?" How did that happen Stefan?"

"I might have given her some of my blood to heal her wound..." He was cut off by Kat peeking into the room.

"What is this that I hear about my doppelganger being a vampire?" She asked curiously.

"Well, if someone would let me finish, you would know how she became a...." Stefan continued but Kat interrupted again.

"Damn, this makes it even harder to kill her." Her reply made me smile. It was a very Katherine like thing to say.

"Will someone let me continue?!" Stefan burst out making me chuckle.

"Go on Stef." Kat motioned with her hand and seated herself on the armchair.

"Well, as I was saying before I got rudely interrupted," he gave a pointed look to Kat to which she just gave a cheeky grin. "Elena was hurt and was bleeding; I gave her some of my blood since Damon wasn't around. But apparently that was what Elena was counting on. I think that Damon refused to turn her. So she took matters into her own hands. Just after I fed her my blood, she knocked me out with vervain."

"It's a good thing that Nik doesn't want more hybrids. Elena becoming a vampire doesn't affect the rest of us that much." I said with a shrug.

"How did Damon agree to it? And why did she do it?" Kat questioned.

"Maybe Elena wanted to be able to defend herself. And I doubt Damon will refuse her anything." Jo answered with a shrug.

I hummed in agreement. Damon was more or less in love with Elena. There wouldn't be anything that he won't do to make her happy. And I knew for a fact that Damon wanted Elena to be a vampire. "I guess they get their happy ever after eh? The fanged version of it anyways."

Kat and Jo chuckled while Stefan rolled his eyes. I noticed that he was doing that a lot more since he started hanging around me.

"Is anyone hungry? I feel like having some pizza" I asked them changing the topic in the process. I didn't feel like wasting the entire night talking about the whiny crying human, well now vampire.

"When are you not hungry?" Stefan dead panned me.

"In the middle of the night." I retorted almost instantly.

"That's a lie. I have seen you sneaking into the kitchen to take out food from your stash of food." Stefan said making me gape at him.

"Secret stash of food." I said narrowing my eyes. Jo was trying hard not to burst out laughing while Kat had already let out a few giggles.