13 ~ The Mystic Falls Gang Love To Create Problems For Themselves.

Chapter 13 ~ The Mystic Falls Gang Love To Create Problems For Themselves.

~Third Person's POV~

Damon had gone to visit Katherine with Andy when he knew that Klaus was not at home. He put his ear to the door to listen for any sound of anyone apart from Katherine. When he didn't hear anything, he opened the door.

"Don't you look cozy." He said smirking to Katherine.

She was seated on the couch with a bottle of scotch in her hand.

"Damon." She said cocking her head. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh. I just wanted to see how you were doing." Damon said shrugging.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" Katherine cried. Klaus and Amelia could come back anytime. And something had happened with Amelia. She had gone a bit soft once she had come to Mystic Falls but she knew Amelia and how fast her moods changed.

"Where is Klaus?" Damon asked her peeping inside the house.

"Off somewhere with Amelia." Katherine replied closely observing Damon.

"Hmmm. Good." Damon said nodding. "Andy sweetheart, can you keep an eye out at the door for me?" He told Andy and she complied.

"Who is that? Your new toy?" Katherine asked him cocking an eyebrow.

"I have not come to discuss about me. I came to give you this." Damon said holding a vial of vervain.

"What is that?" Katherine said looking at it. "It that...vervain? Why are you giving me that?" She asked him suspiciously.

"Klaus has compelled you hasn't he? If you have vervain in your system, you can't be compelled. Find a loophole in the compulsion and get as far as possible from Klaus." Damon told her.

"What do you get out of it?" Katherine asked knowing that there would be a catch involved.

"You owe me." Damon said smirking. He didn't wait for any reply from Katherine and walked out of the apartment.

!@$^*@$

Elena, Amelia and Klaus reached the sacrifice ground where Greta had already arranged everything. There were three rings made of stone joining each other and on the opposite side there was some kind of altar made of stone. There were also unlit torches placed in specific positions. In two of the rings there were two unconscious bodies lying there. The werewolf and the vampire.

Greta waved her hand and the unlit torches all lit up. Elena gasped at the suddenness of it but Amelia and Klaus didn't even flinch.

"The moon will reach at its apex soon. We should start the sacrifice." Amelia told them observing the moon.

As if on cue, the snaps of the bones of the werewolf could be heard. Klaus dragged Elena over to her spot and Amelia went over to where the werewolf was being held captive. Each ring had been spelled so that the werewolf and vampire couldn't escape. Also the circumference of the ring was on fire.

The werewolf was screaming in pain at the transformation that she had to go under forcefully due to the full moon.

"Oh. It's you." Amelia said cocking her head to the side a bit after recognizing the werewolf as none other than Jules.

"Go to hell." Jules spat at her. Jules had met Amelia yesterday, she was the one who Tyler had introduced to Amelia.

"Tst Tst. Didn't anyone teach you manners?" Amelia said reprimanding her.

Jules was going to answer but was cut off by an intense pain all over her body.

"This is for threatening me a while back." Amelia said and murmured a spell. Jules screams became more louder.