35 ~ Surprised To See You Here

Chapter 35 ~ Surprised To See You Here

~Amelia's POV~

"Can you reverse the spell? The one that linked us all together?" Nik asked me.

We had just found out that there was a weapon that could kill us all so our main priority was to unlink all of us. But for that we needed Finn. And he had disappeared off the face of earth.

"I think I can. Esther linked us all together. So in other circumstances only she would be able to unlink us. But being her daughter, I can do it." I said to him.

"What are you waiting for then? Unlink us before Finn decides to kill us all." Kol drawled out from the doorway.

"The problem here is that we need Finn. I need his blood to complete the spell." I sighed. There wasn't going to be any way to convince Finn to help us.

"I don't think that is going to be a big problem." Rebekah said with a smirk.

"Why?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I saw Sage in Mystic Falls." She said making me gape.

"The Sage who was in love with Finn?" Kol asked for confirmation.

"Not love Kol, more like obsessed." Nik said with a chuckle.

"Whatever." Bekah rolled her eyes at our brothers. "She is our best shot at finding Finn."

"Let's go get her then." I said getting up from where I was reading through the grimoires.

"Nik and Kol you guys research about the White Oak tree. We both are going to get Sage." I said to them making them groan.

"You don't want to die right? Get to work!" Rebekah snapped at them making me snicker.

"Good work Bekah." I murmured to her once we were out of hearing range.

We got in the Camaro and went to the Grill which was where Rebekah had seen Sage. I spotted her instantly. Her fiery red hair was hard to miss.

"Ah Sage, I would say that it was good to see you but that would be a lie." I slid next to her in the booth that she was seated in. My sister sat opposite us ensuring that she wouldn't escape.

"Amelia, Rebekah, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked observing us curiously. Even during the time that she was 'dating' my brother, both me and Bekah never were big fans of her. Bekah looked down at her, thought of her as trash. There was no love lost between the two of them. I just kept my distance with her.

"Why are you here? In Mystic Falls?" Rebekah asked leaning towards her.

"I heard that Finn was out of his coffin. I wanted to make sure." She said hesitantly. She looked at me and asked, "It's true or has Niklaus kept him locked inside a coffin to rot for yet another century?"

"He is out of the coffin. But he isn't here anymore." I explained.

"What do you mean?" Sage looked confused.

"He left town." Rebekah told her.

"Why?" Sage pressed.

"It's complicated. And a very long story." Rebekah replied.

"Blondie, you are in my seat." Damon said to Rebekah joining us.

"What are you doing here?"Bekah asked in a bored voice.

"Why do I need to explain myself to you?" Damon replied hostilely.

Damon and Bekah had a stare down as I rolled my eyes. Sage could feel the tension between the two of them and thankfully chose to ignore it. I didn't want to sit and list everything that made the two of them hate each other.