3 ~ Agenda For Today - Fail Epically at Being a Good Person

Chapter 3 ~ Agenda For Today - Fail Epically at Being a Good Person

~Amelia's POV~

"So how have you been?" I asked casually enjoying the look of fear on her face.

"I mean considering the amount of trouble you have gone through since we last met, faking your death, being on the run from us, using you minions to do your dirty work like getting the moonstone, preparing the werewolf and vampire Klaus needs to break the curse. You have been really busy. You didn't even stop by to say hi to me.I wonder how Nik will react when he comes and finds you here." I continued enjoying her growing fear.

Because of Katerina my remaining family had been destroyed. Elijah had fallen under her act of innocence and there had been a major fight between him and Nik. Elijah did not want Katerina to be killed and Nik was not bothered by who died and who lived as long as the curse was broken. Klaus had been waiting for 500 years to break the curse. To say that I loathed her after all that she had done was an understatement.

"He is c-coming h-here?" Katerina managed to stutter out.

"Not yet. But, he will not waste much time to hurry here once he realizes that all he needs to break the curse is sitting just waiting for him." I replied shrugging.

"Don't worry, he won't kill you." I added after a pause.

"He won't?" 

"Oh no, he has changed a lot. Torture is more his thing now."

I watched satisfied when she shivered in fright. She knew how ruthless Klaus could be. He was not one for mercy and what she had done was not a petty mistake as well. Once Klaus gets her she is in for a life time of misery and torture.

"Enough said. I am getting tired now. Don't give the moonstone to anyone. I'll be coming for it in some time. I'll be back soon with Nik and we will chat again. Don't miss me too much while I am gone. Sleep well." I said with a tiny wave and I went out of the hole and into the wood only to came face to face with Damon.

"How much did you hear? And what part of leave us alone did you not understand?"

Who did this guy think he was? Messing with me was like a death wish. But this town did not seem too know anything about me. I guess they will have to learn the hard way.

"Who are you? And what is it about you that Katherine is scared of you? And who is this Klaus?"

"I don't think you are in any position to ask questions. And if you value your life I suggest you move out of the way." I said with a glint in my eyes. Looks like I have been doing a lot of threatening today. Eh, not more than the usual. Maybe I can compel him, but what was the point? They would find out about Nik and I sooner or later.

Fortunately for him he stepped to the side with a confused face and I went past by him with a whoosh.

I made my way to the mystic grill where my car was parked. I got in and went to my house. I used vampire speed to get dressed and got ready for bed.

As I lay in bed I thought about the day's events. I had now arrived at Mystic Falls where there were vampires, werewolves, the doppelgangers and witches and none of them except Katherine seemed to know about me. I also wanted to contact Klaus and update him about all that has happened.

I missed my brother a lot. Nik had a few rules or you can say a particular type of lifestyle. He was sadistic and ruthless and cocky but he also had a caring, protective and soft side to him which only a few got to see. I was one of the few lucky ones. Over the years Klaus had learnt not to trust anyone except himself and me. Every time he trusted someone they broke his trust.